1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no toys were harmed in the dumbing down of these characters. i also have a trailer trash sarah connor to go with them:

sarah_01.jpg

loki will fit right in.

HA! Lol thats something i would do.

The fact that Loki got pushed from March to April, and Catwoman got pushed from March to May and Hulk / Spiderman just got pushed from March to June makes me hopeful that they're actually close to finishing Loki.....

Maybe?

I think I shouldn't enter to this thread anymore until the paypal invoice appears in my email, I'm so confused because of speculations :gah::lol:lol:lol

The fact that Loki got pushed from March to April, and Catwoman got pushed from March to May and Hulk / Spiderman just got pushed from March to June makes me hopeful that they're actually close to finishing Loki.....

Maybe?

Catwoman is coming out in May, and the other two are coming out in June just like I am about to be crowned Superior Entity of the Entire Universe. KNEEL, all you peons for I am your Queen....!

...Oh right. Im not actually the Superior Entity, and those figures are not going to be out on those dates either, because: reasons. One reason being realistic expectations and an overview of past behavior on HT's part.

Catwoman is coming out in May, and the other two are coming out in June just like I am about to be crowned Superior Entity of the Entire Universe. KNEEL, all you peons for I am your Queen....!

...Oh right. Im not actually the Superior Entity, and those figures are not going to be out on those dates either, because: reasons. One reason being realistic expectations and an overview of past behavior on HT's part.

We need to get some one to add some big crocodile tears to your avatar.

....All of which were listed as December at one point? I know Thor, Widow and Joker were at least, I'm not getting Bane so don't know about him.

But yes, it's a good month. Makes me wonder if they weren't sneaking crews of people in to work over Chinese New Year? Either that, or they were all pretty much ready to go when they went on their break.

Back