1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aye, they smashed it with Hela. No dramatic lighting / carefully manipulated angle needed to showcase the likeness on this one. If only all HTs sculpts were as strong.

This. Can only hope HT paid attention to some of the feedback positive and negative. I'd rather have cheaper plain small stands and plain box art - would be a cost savings - than no extra head sculpts, uniforms that crease with simple poses, bad sculpts, cheap outfits. Not like HT hasn't raised prices anyway.

Also might as well make sure you have excellent head sculpts if it's costing just as much to produce off-likenesses.:slap

Nut Pizs is making one. Not cheap though. He’s on Facebook.

Hela.jpg
Yep, saw this a few days ago. It's not bad but about $100 above my max, plus I like the HT sculpt better. I'll wait to see if someone recasts the HT.

Should've smoothed out the outfit first, but this is a damn fine likeness. I'm thedevilsrobot on Instagram if you care about that sort of thing.
f43abb14d3165bdc8e1f556ac9d15f07.jpg
04160fac38180177f27f4d0acfa137ba.jpg
f08ee2b6531c38d9e10a56ae5e3de12d.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

The other day I went to try and pick up a second one. Wanted to see about getting the paint on the suit re-done properly with the right green and getting a rooted sculpt done with the HT one but man...prices are nuts now that she is sold out. Good reason tho. Amazing figure

The other day I went to try and pick up a second one. Wanted to see about getting the paint on the suit re-done properly with the right green and getting a rooted sculpt done with the HT one but man...prices are nuts now that she is sold out. Good reason tho. Amazing figure

Is she going for the standard after-market price of $400+, regardless what figure it is?

Got Loki to go with Hela and the other two. Feel chuffed to have gotten the majority of the line (except roadworn). They look great together.
261717af1c236435d9bff78d82675501.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back