1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if those are the Nut Piz?s sculpts...? Been waiting on mine forever it seems.

Bingo, Stryker!

This is the update I got from Nut last week. They are coming along, but each one takes him about a week to hair, and time is something he never has in large quantities. But they?re looking great. Looking forward to finally having this on my Hela!

C93D526E-A6E8-40E8-B4F7-22658FE4026E.jpeg
4438235A-F996-4F9D-869C-7126EA86A38F.jpeg

Damn they look amazing !!

Could also double for that Ravager in GotG 2 at the end with Sly. Maybe they'll turn up in GotG 3 ?

I don't know how I missed out on this one but man do I regret it, the after-market prices on eBay are crazy (but expected). Would love to find one reasonably priced (closer to its original RRP) but nope.

Yeah I still kick myself for sleeping on this one. Never thought it would go for so much as well on the secondary market. She is definitely the one that got away in my book.

I had buyer's remorse before she shipped. Didn't want to cancel for fear of being blackballed from the retailer so I let the order go through. I had every intention of turning around and unloading it as soon as I could though.

When I got it in I was thrown back at how well it had come out and how much presence it has. I don't have any of the other Ragnorok figs (but would have absolutely picked up a Valkyrie), so it's kind of an outlier. But what the hell. It'll just be there representing a Marvel movie of my own imagination.

I do wish there was a helmet-less head option. May end up dropping the coin on one at some point.

Back in the early days of these, I used to bemoan how reserved the costumes designs went. I wanted balls-to-the-wall outlandishness, especially for the Thor series, and was thrilled to hell to see Hela have her outsized antlers in the trailers. Turned out, as cool as that was, I thought the simple long haired, smokey eyed look was even more effective.

I had buyer's remorse before she shipped. Didn't want to cancel for fear of being blackballed from the retailer so I let the order go through. I had every intention of turning around and unloading it as soon as I could though.

When I got it in I was thrown back at how well it had come out and how much presence it has. I don't have any of the other Ragnorok figs (but would have absolutely picked up a Valkyrie), so it's kind of an outlier. But what the hell. It'll just be there representing a Marvel movie of my own imagination.

I do wish there was a helmet-less head option. May end up dropping the coin on one at some point.

Back in the early days of these, I used to bemoan how reserved the costumes designs went. I wanted balls-to-the-wall outlandishness, especially for the Thor series, and was thrilled to hell to see Hela have her outsized antlers in the trailers. Turned out, as cool as that was, I thought the simple long haired, smokey eyed look was even more effective.

I didn't feel remorse but got her at the last minute - she was almost gone at retailers - 'coz I was mad at HT for not including a second sculpt in the first place. She spends a lot of time without helmet. But, Hela has such shelf presence. Got a shelf with DS #1 and Roadworn Thor, Loki, and Hela - that's it for Ragnarok unless some amazing deal comes along for Hulk. Won't sell her unless there's an emergency 'coz even standing alone IMO she screams "comic" and commands attention. Completely striking fig with terrific head/paint work.

Some figs I think like my Ultron Mark 1 are just so amazing, or just have such impressive engineering, they work in a collection as a stand alone if needed.

Bingo, Stryker!

This is the update I got from Nut last week. They are coming along, but each one takes him about a week to hair, and time is something he never has in large quantities. But they?re looking great. Looking forward to finally having this on my Hela!

View attachment 469401
View attachment 469402

Wow!!!!
This is incredible work!!! Makes me wish I had bought this figure!

Wow this entire thread makes me cry (not literally) about missing this figure AND the chance of getting that sculpt.

Wow that looks great. I?m just not one that can bring myself to drop $300 alone on a single head sculpt. While amazing, I?ll stick with the regular HT horned one. Hela will always be one of those figures no matter what I?ll never sell. She?s one of my faves

Wow that looks great. I?m just not one that can bring myself to drop $300 alone on a single head sculpt. While amazing, I?ll stick with the regular HT horned one. Hela will always be one of those figures no matter what I?ll never sell. She?s one of my faves

Yeah, I wish I could, but I just can't. Don't sell my figs anyway but she really makes my Ragnarok shelf.

Yeah, I wish I could, but I just can't. Don't sell my figs anyway but she really makes my Ragnarok shelf.

Yeah I’m sure she has great shelf presence!

I regret not purchasing her. I was going to buy this figure but it got in my head that she was too short so I passed ...mistake

Yeah I?m sure she has great shelf presence!

I regret not purchasing her. I was going to buy this figure but it got in my head that she was too short so I passed ...mistake

Yeah, I've got regrets too like the IM diecast VI:monkey2. I kinda got Hela at the end of retail - almost didn't get her re lack of helmet-less head sculpt and I dunno - not having a zipper in back just annoyed me. Tho don't usually re-costume figs anyway.

Guess that's just part of collecting, but makes the hunt for those surprise bargains fun.:cool:

Back