1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey (Resistance Outfit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a look, here's one for about ?230. Free shipping with discount code available on the front page. Couldn't find much cheaper anywhere else.

Cheers Chris for the link.

How much do you usually expect customs/import fee's to be for delivery to the UK?
I got my first figure from Sideshow's own site a couple weeks ago (The Last Jedi Luke) and it was around 50 GBP for the fee's. Is that a normal amount?

Cheers Chris for the link.

How much do you usually expect customs/import fee's to be for delivery to the UK?
I got my first figure from Sideshow's own site a couple weeks ago (The Last Jedi Luke) and it was around 50 GBP for the fee's. Is that a normal amount?

Usually, these Hong Kong/China sellers mark the value of the item down, so no customs. Any figure I've ever bought from HK has had no customs fees. I stopped buying from Sideshow long ago as shipping + customs fees were way too expensive.

Usually, these Hong Kong/China sellers mark the value of the item down, so no customs. Any figure I've ever bought from HK has had no customs fees. I stopped buying from Sideshow long ago as shipping + customs fees were way too expensive.

Ah ok, that definitely beats paying what i did after ordering from Sideshow.
Thanks for the help, I've ordered one from that site! :)

Agree. I will try to find that

Supply seems to be drying up quickly as with every other Star Wars figure at the moment. I stupidly waited and missed getting one for a good discount at PopCultcha and it sold out. I ordered one for the original retail price at Legacy Comics. They currently have 2 left in stock.

Just ordered the last one that TBA had in stock. A bit of a mark-up but cheaper than I could find elsewhere. Friendly reminder to anyone ordering through them (or any site outside of your local country), DO NOT USE PAYPAL if you have a credit card available with no foreign transaction fees. The price was $350 through PayPal vs. $330 manually inputting my credit card info. The same card would have been used either way. PayPal automatically tacks on heavy foreign transaction fees.

Even though I like the look of this figure I’m kind of thinking of unloading my Sequel Trilogy figures. Might keep Han, Leia, and Luke, but the rest I’m not sure about.

Even though I like the look of this figure I’m kind of thinking of unloading my Sequel Trilogy figures. Might keep Han, Leia, and Luke, but the rest I’m not sure about.

Yeah I'm thinking of getting rid of my Scavenger Rey & BB-8, TFA Kylo along with my Jakku Stormtrooper & Snowtrooper. They don't really seem to go for much on eBay though but I'd rather have space for figures that are from movies I actually like.

Yeah I'm thinking of getting rid of my Scavenger Rey & BB-8, TFA Kylo along with my Jakku Stormtrooper & Snowtrooper. They don't really seem to go for much on eBay though but I'd rather have space for figures that are from movies I actually like.

I think they're worth holding on to and likely to increase in value as the films age. Prequel trilogy merchandise wasn't sought after originally but seems to have since had a resurgence in popularity. I certainly don't like the PT and ST as much as the OT but the character designs are great and I still found a lot to like.

Yeah, I mostly just want the space. Both to store more boxes and for future figures I’ll want more. Honestly in general I’d like to get rid of some of the excess things I don’t really want or have attachment to.

Yeah I kinda know the feeling. I was the biggest defender of the ST and largely enjoyed all three movies... but now that it's over I just don't feel the same excitement for them that I do for my other SW figures. Probably because I don't have that same emotional attachment.

I'm not sure if I can bring myself to sell any yet though, as they're still some really well-executed figures.

Just ordered the last one that TBA had in stock. A bit of a mark-up but cheaper than I could find elsewhere. Friendly reminder to anyone ordering through them (or any site outside of your local country), DO NOT USE PAYPAL if you have a credit card available with no foreign transaction fees. The price was $350 through PayPal vs. $330 manually inputting my credit card info. The same card would have been used either way. PayPal automatically tacks on heavy foreign transaction fees.

Did you buy the Rey? I had my finger on the "order" button and then it was sold out. Argh!

I know no one cares about the ST in here anymore, but I'm still a huge fan of this figure for some reason, and love how cool these two look together in my SW collection. :)

20201213_110954 (2).jpg

20201213_113021 (2).jpg

20201213_205842 (2).jpg

Back