1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey (Resistance Outfit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far, 50% of my TFA collection of 6 figures will be made up of Rey. :lol

So far along with this and the bb8 version i really would pick up a third in the future for the right price. Shes one of the rare figures nice enough to display in different options at the same time. Id love a shelf just of reys no problem.

I got a shipping soon email from them last week saying they'll start processing orders on the 7th. Today I got one saying it's charging soon, so they should be shipping out to customers this week I think.

Might be a good opportunity for anyone on flex pay to go ahead and make that last payment right now if they want this a little earlier. They've done this with a few releases - not a problem if it's already in stock and they're expecting to ship soon anyway.

Well It might be interesting to get every version of Rey, Finn and Ren to compose a collection of the " Evolution of the characters " because I think each character will change their look in all three films like the original core three did :wink1:

In a perfect world I'd love to do that with every character from every universe, but space tells me otherwise.

So far along with this and the bb8 version i really would pick up a third in the future for the right price. Shes one of the rare figures nice enough to display in different options at the same time. Id love a shelf just of reys no problem.

My sentiments as well. I got the solo Rey figure and posed her wielding the lightsaber, the BB-8 pack and posed that Rey in her full scavenger garb, now this ROV Rey and will pose her with Luke.

Regular Rey will probably start to sell out on the 18th when Rogue one comes out

Happened with Dofp Logan...or not who knows

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I checked my SSC account and see that my Resistance Rey shipped out earlier today. I'm looking forward to adding her to my TFA collection.

I almost got this, but had to hold off. How are the pants as far as posing? They look more restrictive than the first outfit, especially around the hips and upper thigh.

Surprised there hasn't been a video review of this yet. I know it's just shipping from Sideshow but it's been out for a while.

I would too. Really looking forward to what the 8th movie brings for her.

Mine has arrived =D

15497912_10211815576650737_469289144_n.jpg

15494174_10211815576770740_1086772030_n.jpg

15497780_10211815914139174_1603267942_n.jpg

15494021_10211815914099173_820377109_n.jpg

My potato phone cam doesn't do it justice... looks amazing. Only gripe is I wish it had a left trigger hand so I could have her hold her pistol in the left hand. So glad to have her!

This will certainly be her outfit for at least part of the movie. Sounds like Ep. VIII will start right where TFA ended. Though it's possible she could change outfits at some point in the movie, which will allow Hot Toys to make another Rey figure.

It's her outfit in VIII.
If you don't mind a small spoiler, it's rumored she takes off the vest later in the film.

Back