1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey (Resistance Outfit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
31484005601_89736bb437_b.jpg

30758859924_87b6d1a59c_b.jpg

Got mine today too! Love it!! I have both versions right next to each other. Seems like they did update her a tiny bit. Her makeup looks lighter/brighter which is better. And I can't really pinpoint it but her face does seem a bit better overall. They might have redone her nose a tiny bit. Or maybe i just like the paint job on this one better. Whatever it is it's a fantastic Rey!

Got mine today too! Love it!! I have both versions right next to each other. Seems like they did update her a tiny bit. Her makeup looks lighter/brighter which is better. And I can't really pinpoint it but her face does seem a bit better overall. They might have redone her nose a tiny bit. Or maybe i just like the paint job on this one better. Whatever it is it's a fantastic Rey!

How's the leg articulation with the pants

Seemed good to me. I didn't really mess around with her legs to much though since I'll only pretty much have her standing to give Luke the saber

Anyone know how to move the belt down a little bit? It looks fragile, but the top part of the belt is just a few CM too high.

Also - I noticed she has a very small amount of white paint on the inside of her lower lip near her teeth. Wish I didn't notice lol... I'll probably forget later. It's only noticeable if you look at a specific angle and shine light on it =/

So I received my Rey today. Great figure. It's the same exact sculpt as what came on my regular solo Rey figure, which seemingly had more teeth detail than the sculpt that came on the Rey figure in my Rey & BB-8 set. The joints on mine seem a little stiff though, so I'm not sure if that has to do with the outfit or just how my figure happened to be. The strap on the pack seems a little short to me (I believe I have it adjusted to the max also), as it occurs to me the pack should hang slightly lower.

Few pictures of it in the same pose that everyone else is doing: :lol

IMG_1621.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1624.jpg

So I received my Rey today. Great figure. It's the same exact sculpt as what came on my regular solo Rey figure, which seemingly had more teeth detail than the sculpt that came on the Rey figure in my Rey & BB-8 set. The joints on mine seem a little stiff though, so I'm not sure if that has to do with the outfit or just how my figure happened to be. The strap on the pack seems a little short to me (I believe I have it adjusted to the max also), as it occurs to me the pack should hang slightly lower.

Few pictures of it in the same pose that everyone else is doing: :lol

View attachment 309987

View attachment 309988

View attachment 309989

Nice but do something else guys c'mon, even though it's not screen accurate, let's see that outfit in a action pose :wink1:

Let's see the articulated pants

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLUvOtqTmYM
watch?v=MLUvOtqTmYM

Got home tonight and mine was wrapped under the tree, think I'm going to try a stealth open tonight. Wife should know better, everything has to be inspected. :wink1:

Got home tonight and mine was wrapped under the tree, think I'm going to try a stealth open tonight. Wife should know better, everything has to be inspected. :wink1:

How do you know it's Rey. Could be box full of sweaters from the mrs. :wink1: just kidding

Makes sense this will be her outfit in VIII, it looks just like Luke's Bespin outfit. They'll probably just add a belt to hold her saber and rehash this figure.

Makes sense this will be her outfit in VIII, it looks just like Luke's Bespin outfit. They'll probably just add a belt to hold her saber and rehash this figure.

You got to respect the design in the fact that they still gave her new gear the Rey personality with the arm cover style of the scavenger, short boots and showing off her shins along with keeping her staff.

I like the creativity. :clap

Back