1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey (Resistance Outfit Ver.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty certain it's the same sculpt without any alterations. I don't readily see any differences. Only thing in question to me is how detailed the teeth will be, since there's two versions of the same Rey sculpt.

I was on the waitlist for her, but just caved and did a best offer with Timcent. Paid less than sideshow plus shipping, so I'm happy. It probably would have converted, but didn't want to take a chance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on the waitlist for her, but just caved and did a best offer with Timcent. Paid less than sideshow plus shipping, so I'm happy. It probably would have converted, but didn't want to take a chance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of curiosity. How much under the BIN price did you offer if you don't mind me asking?

Hey guys , is there any differences in the one sideshow is selling vs big bad toy store? Because BBTS still has has some available to pre order while sideshow has this on wait list.

I got an email from Sideshow that they should be getting this into their warehouse on Wednesday Dec. 9. I'm looking forward to getting her! I recently got an extra lightsaber with blade to go with this figure since it won't have a blade.

All I need is Luke ! IMG_5786.JPG

Looking forward to this next month. Glad to know it's shipping around the 9th. I'll have both versions of Rey. Still thinking about the older Luke.

This figure looks great. Can't wait to receive mine soon.

For those who already have it, does the sculpt look any different at all from the regular Rey figure, or is it the exact same sculpt? I imagine it'd be the latter.

Back