1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After all the praises i knew there would be a complaint discussion lol. Im just happy they offer an unmasked sculpt. This thing is awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well then why is there a seam where the neck meets the collar bone? Looks like the neck is separate from the proto images.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The 'seam' you see is where the suit is falling into the neck joint on the body. But the neck portion of the suit is attached to the rest of it.

I went standard as I'd probably never use the extra outfit parts for display. Might as well save money there. That's how I felt.

Yea I like the idea of the vulture helmet but I definitely don't need it to justify the premium on the deluxe. Getting the figure down to 180 + eventual shipping was too good to pass up.

Has anybody preordered anything from Lootentoys? If so, how do they pack the item? Thanks.

Has anybody preordered anything from Lootentoys? If so, how do they pack the item? Thanks.

I've ordered from them once. And they packed that figure better than Sideshow that's for sure. They shipped it in an extra bigger box and I think there was styrofoam in it.

Was looking at Medicom Carnage RAH and found one on eBay so bought that.
This led to me looking at Spiderman and Venom RAHs which brought up Hot Toys Spiderman and before you know it, I'm now researching on the Home Coming version.

The Medicom comic style figs aren't bad but the bodies are very fragile. The suits are so tight though that if the body does break the suit holds it together.

Hot toys is a much better quality figure. You can see and feel the difference in hand.

Wow! That sounds quite impressive. Thanks @LexiKon318 for the info.

By the way, how do you get that $50 coupon. I just received a coupon from SS when I got my purple coat Joker recently but it wasn't for $50.

In an interview (in Rome - ITALY) they put a question to tom holland on the costume worn in the movie avengers IW. He said it will be the same he uses in Homecoming, only with the difference that the brothers RUSSO opted to use the motion capture suit instead of a real costume like homecoming.
I think that's why the doll will be created after the middle of the year 2018...Maybe it will be the same doll with different base only and some accessory/gadget...

Wow! That sounds quite impressive. Thanks @LexiKon318 for the info.

By the way, how do you get that $50 coupon. I just received a coupon from SS when I got my purple coat Joker recently but it wasn't for $50.

I got mine a couple days ago through snail mail. Check your mailbox!

The Tom Holland Headsculpt has to be one of HT's best to date IMO! Absolutely amazing likeness.

Actually, I'm convinced now that there will be a third Spider-man suit at the end of the movie. That suit will be a costume Peter makes based off of the tech in the stark suit but Michelle (MJ, Zendaya) helps him with the design and fabrication. The new suit will ditch the extra black bands, have a more traditional web pattern, hide the web-shooters in the gloves and will be the most comic accurate suit we've seen so far. PLUS, Hot Toys will release that figure a lot sooner than the mech suit. I called it first!

Back