1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4967.jpg

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

The neck and head is looking better on the Amazing Spider-man 2 figure as of right now. Hope they fix that.

I'm fine with that if it gets rid of the turkey neck that both ASM figures would get at certain angles.

The neck and head is looking better on the Amazing Spider-man 2 figure as of right now. Hope they fix that.

Because of the unmasked sculpture they went this route. Hopefully they can make it one piece from the base of the neck and have it detach there. It would make the unmasked head sculpt look better as well. As is the unmasked sculpture looks like a lollipop on a peg.

In this pic the neck looks bigger, improved

Attachments

• IMG_0341.JPG
    IMG_0341.JPG
    221.1 KB · Views: 184
The Medicom comic style figs aren't bad but the bodies are very fragile. The suits are so tight though that if the body does break the suit holds it together.

Hot toys is a much better quality figure. You can see and feel the difference in hand.

Yes although I've only got 1 broken RAH, it seems all my Hot Toys figures are fine. Even the original Dark Knight with the oily abs.

Anyways this Spidey has got my attention.
I've always told myself I can't collect everything and if I were to get a Spidey 1/6 it'll be the Medicom one as it resembles McFarlane era the most but resistance is futile.

It could just be the angle because the neck seems the right length but perhaps a bit too skinny.
bd67cd1c3810fd941e3bce09f9c1fefe.jpg

24d45a9f9c3018b1417a064ceaa3d18f.jpg

82b2732d6f6d0a8d8f7c1ed4e98c0829.jpg

3c8b3861b41b427bc2fad40bd16f314e.jpg

Thanks for this side by side. I'll order deluxe Star Lord instead. I'm not a fan of the black stripes design to begin with, but after seeing the neck, the webbing pattern being too spread out, and the blue maybe being too bright, think I'll wait for in hand pics next year, I'm confident the regular version isn't going to sell out. I do like the web wings and the eyes, but I can't lay down $200+ just because I like two features. Plus I already have ASM 2 and Spiderman 3 versions.

Because of the unmasked sculpture they went this route. Hopefully they can make it one piece from the base of the neck and have it detach there. It would make the unmasked head sculpt look better as well. As is the unmasked sculpture looks like a lollipop on a peg.

Yeah it does look like a lollipop on​a stick. Seems like some people are refusing to notice that what is staring them right in the face.

How many people are really going to display this with the Holland head? It would end up just like my other floating doll heads back in the package.

How many people are really going to display this with the Holland head? It would end up just like my other floating doll heads back in the package.
I do. But then I'd want 2, because you have to have masked Spidey there as well.

At least do something with the sculpt, like use it for a Peter Parker custom or something. It's sculpted to well to ignore.

I do. But then I'd want 2, because you have to have masked Spidey there as well.

At least do something with the sculpt, like use it for a Peter Parker custom or something. It's sculpted to well to ignore.
I was thinking of little spikes and making some blood to display my severed heads in front of red skull holding the tesseract.

I hope someday maestro hulk is made into a figure. I hope that hulk ends up on sakarr and bass to deal with maestro hulk but I don't think this is the direction the mcu is going. But an old evil hulk would be pretty amazing.

Hmm, the neck is definitely a concern indeed! Has anyway taken the time to e-mail Hot Toys and suggest the change / improvements? They do listen and they do reply as well.

Back