1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the sculpt. One of their bests imo. Looking forward to the Holland sculpt from the Homemade Suit version.

Holy ****!! Freaky is not the word! That is hands down the best likeness and photo-realistic sculpt they ever made. I thought it was a fake pic that someone 'shopped Toms head on at first.

I have hopes for the creepy smiling sculpt on the homemade version now

I PO'ed this guy first day, and I'm glad I did but you do all realize that by the time this comes out they will have previewed a new suit that is totally comic accurate?

I have a feeling that this movie will be successful enough to maybe warrant its own trilogy. Plus his appearances in IW, so it's very possible we'll see a couple more versions of Holland's Spidey.

And you're right, there's starting to be some overlap with the rate that the these movies are coming out and how long the figs take to hit the market. Wisely they skipped on Spidey & Vision for CW, but I don't doubt we'll see the new suit by the time (or before) this fig hits retailers. But then again, it's also possible there might be only marginal differences like with Wonder Woman, Vision, Black Panther, etc.

Holy ****!! Freaky is not the word! That is hands down the best likeness and photo-realistic sculpt they ever made. I thought it was a fake pic that someone 'shopped Toms head on at first.

I have hopes for the creepy smiling sculpt on the homemade version now

I have a feeling that this movie will be successful enough to maybe warrant its own trilogy. Plus his appearances in IW, so it's very possible we'll see a couple more versions of Holland's Spidey.

And you're right, there's starting to be some overlap with the rate that the these movies are coming out and how long the figs take to hit the market. Wisely they skipped on Spidey & Vision for CW, but I don't doubt we'll see the new suit by the time (or before) this fig hits retailers. But then again, it's also possible there might be only marginal differences like with Wonder Woman, Vision, Black Panther, etc.

Tom Holland already confirms that there are going to be a trilogy.
The suits no doubt will be diffrent in each movie. Thats the point. Its to sell toys, on Marvel point of view.
But, in a HT standpoint, if the previous version doesnt sell well, or recieved well enough, they might not continue doing it. IMHO

Just for some fun, I put HT's production pic of the Holland head sculpt into the CelebsLike.me website and it only came out as a 53% match... 53%? It looks spot-on to my eyes.

Holland1.jpg

In all fairness I'm surprised that it even matched with Tom Holland. These machines (or whatever) that they use to run that CelebsLike.me website are baffling inaccurate most of the time. :cuckoo:

Well the facial recognition software is not at its best yet. Lol
U know how apple can split up photo folders for people in iphone? Apparently i'm 4 diffrent person. :lol

So what is this $50 dollar code everybody is talking about? Is it a code or member specific? I only get those "in stock" or "selected items" trash coupons.

Tom Holland already confirms that there are going to be a trilogy.
The suits no doubt will be diffrent in each movie. Thats the point. Its to sell toys, on Marvel point of view.
But, in a HT standpoint, if the previous version doesnt sell well, or recieved well enough, they might not continue doing it. IMHO

Ah, I didn't hear about the trilogy news till now! NICE! I looked it up and Holland is on for 6 flicks. 3 Spidies, IW, AV 4 and an unknown :clap :rock

So what is this $50 dollar code everybody is talking about? Is it a code or member specific? I only get those "in stock" or "selected items" trash coupons.

It's sent in the mail. Apparently it works on any order over $200

Is the head/neck going to be like the black spidey suit figure? That looked pretty bad. I guess that's the trade off if we want both sculpts. The amazing spider-man 2 figure got it right.

I got mine in the mail this week, not sure why. Really fancy card too.

IMG_0965.JPG

Ah, I didn't hear about the trilogy news till now! NICE! I looked it up and Holland is on for 6 flicks. 3 Spidies, IW, AV 4 and an unknown :clap :rock

It's sent in the mail. Apparently it works on any order over $200
6 movies, the 1st being civil war. So it will be homecoming, Infinity War, Avengers 4, Spiderman 2 and Spiderman 3.
There is no another unknown movie sadly.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back