1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, the neck is definitely a concern indeed! Has anyway taken the time to e-mail Hot Toys and suggest the change / improvements? They do listen and they do reply as well.

It's a prototype and the final production piece is over a year away. Things will change, I would not panic yet

How many people are really going to display this with the Holland head? It would end up just like my other floating doll heads back in the package.
Me! The only reason Im getting this figure!

Hopefully HT will release a seamless head for the next release or so and will get that to display the masked spiderman!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Meh. I don't care about the severe neck seam, I pose them looking straight on and it isn't like people stalk around my figures like they're in a museum making art notes.

Who cares about neck seams? Why would you display him without the mask anyway? It's Spider-Man figure, not a Holland figure.

Because this is the first time we're getting a decent Peter Parker Headsculpt along with a lose mask for him to hold!
I will probably alternate how I display him when I get bored so it's nice to have an unmasked option!

If I get this, I'll probably display it with the Tom headsculpt. I'm a big fan of him and would like to recreate that picture where he's holding the mask in front of the subway. I've always been a bigger fan of Peter Parker than Spiderman

Got a $50 coupon in the mail and new right away that I was gonna use it towards this. Thanks sideshow :clap :duff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because this is the first time we're getting a decent Peter Parker Headsculpt along with a lose mask for him to hold!
I will probably alternate how I display him when I get bored so it's nice to have an unmasked option!

Exactly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like having the option of switching back and forth between Spider-Man masked and unmasked. I think the Amazing Spider-Man 2 figure suffers from not having that option even though I swap my ASM1 Sculpt on it anyway.

Am I the only one who prefer the seam in ht homecoming ver than ht asm?
I rarely see the back of my figure. Its not as obvious as the seam on the neck.
This will my first ht spiderman and Im so excited to own him.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I've been keeping a close eye on 1/6 Spideys for the last 10 years, starting with the Medicom RAH figures. I've always managed to hold off from buying but I PO'd this on the first day. Love the look of it, and the Holland sculpt is just the cherry on the cake.

The mask/neck seam doesn't bother me as I really can't think of a way to avoid it while keeping the high level of articulation a Spider-Man figure must have.

I do think the suited neck looks weird with the Holland head though, and takes something away from the impact of the incredible sculpt. Perhaps some clever "flesh/rolled down material" neck collar could be included, which you would put over the neck post before popping the Holland head on?

This figure looks pretty awesome and I'm really looking forward to getting it, but dear god why is it going to take so long to be released? September 2018? (Which really means November). That is a year and a half away. Remember the good old days when it took only a few months from reveal to having it in hand.

Its even more infuriating seeing Iron Man scheduled for a Jan-Mar release, meaning getting that figure out is more of a priority than the main star of the film.

Doubt it's means IM is more of a priority...just that's it's a repaint with some extra gimmicks. Same figure they released a month or so ago :dunno IMG_9719.JPG

Back