1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one has? Like I said, its like the Raimi suit. I'm surprised no one posted it... here you go:

View attachment 350958

Don't know why I can't enlarge the pic. Can't post the pic through photobucket either.... something to due with 3rd party something....

feel free to click yourself: https://s642.photobucket.com/user/Stanlore/media/SM_zps4u9vq5cz.png.html?o=0

I think that's the civil war suit before they decided to go cgi with it. I actually really liked this suit. Loved the raised webbing

Had to do some digging but I found said photos in question and blew them up
4d06be73f9085378b7b133b66167d68b.png

c3a5338e2de8640526c1d8590507d88b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The spider emblem on the front does appear to be different... Honestly too lazy to do a side-by-side comparison, but if this suit is indeed different than the Homecoming suit, I definitely have to pick it up for IW. Dang it, I really only ever wanted to do multiples of a single character with IM...

The spider emblem on the front does appear to be different... Honestly too lazy to do a side-by-side comparison, but if this suit is indeed different than the Homecoming suit, I definitely have to pick it up for IW. Dang it, I really only ever wanted to do multiples of a single character with IM...

Don't worry, this is the stunt suit they used in Civil War before they finalized the CG

Don't worry, this is the stunt suit they used in Civil War before they finalized the CG

Guess that explains Tony's black eye. Still, it is a nice looking suit in my eyes! Thanks for the clarification!

I don't know whether to go with SS or get it cheaper in UK and wait forever. I need to decide before he sells out!

I am normally an Iron Man collector...

But I am so pump up for the movie, and the discussion on this forum, made me pre-order this figure....:slap

Seeing the movie tonight for my birthday. Hoping its good :eek:)

Zero regrets preordering this after seeing the movie. So good

The movie is incredible. Holland IS Spider-man!

And I hope beyond all hell that they make a Vulture figure... one of, if not my fave onscreen Marvel villain so far!

They need to add more accessories to this figure that the movie showed.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Since i saw it in the trailer its not a spoiler. They should have added that spider tracker lol

I have seen the movie. First watch was really enjoyable. Sony should give ALL of marvel's properties back. They just do it much better than anyone else.

Back