1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoyed it .....usual weak ass villan face off. Up there with whiplash square off.
Marvel movies really getting over hyped and free hall pass these days. Solid 7/10.

I wonder if they'll pull a Rey's lightsaber and show us more accessories in the future? Like somethings that are spoilery (also how do you do spoiler tags? i have a question about something)

[ SPOILER ] spoiler goes here [ /SPOILER ] without the spaces between the word spoiler and the brackets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also what's with the ********s in this thread? I've generally had good experience on the board with people not spoiling stuff. I wish I could punch this fool through my phone screen.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Some people just want to be first at posting something regardless of if it spoils surprises for other people.

No spoilers but I didn't like how they changed big parts of the mythos. Otherwise a fun movie that's a bit too long fight scene.

I preordered the figure when it was first available, but seeing the movie (twice) last night more than justified that decision. Hell, I'd even buy ...

Spoiler Spoiler:

... if they made a figure of it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw it last night. 3 out of 5. Oddly, the movie was better when Spiderman wasn't on screen. I like Keaton, but the vulture is a tough character for film and I was a little confused by the ending. I felt the film really relied on cameos to keep my interest. Its not terrible by any means, but it's not Spiderman 2.

Anyone picking this up and the homemade suit?

I have this pre-ordered but also really like the look of the homemade suit...

Going to see the movie in a few hours. Maybe I'll decide then lol

I ordered the Deluxe Spidey and the homemade suit before I saw the movie and keeping both

I have both pre-ordered and can't wait for them. I have yet to see the movie.

Back