1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't this release months ago in Hong Kong? I would've thought that it'd have shipped from Sideshow by now. I'm just sitting here waiting for my MCU Spider-Man figure.

I usually like to make my own custom figures but I came across this offering from Arc Project and knew I wanted it. So all the part arrives today and here she is. Please enjoy the pictures. I provided the unmasked head and the TbLeague body. Everything else is from Arc Project.

DSC07169 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC07168 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC07167 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC07166 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC07165 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC07164 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC07163 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC07162 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The suit was so easy to put on, I didn't even have to use any corn starch.

This looks really cool. I prefer the look with the mask.

Congrats on this!

Repose day creases be damned as a little steam sorts out all the wrinkles.

20190907_185101.jpg

Odd that it is taking this long to get a straight-up repack with less accessories out...
Though it seems like everything Hot Toys is doing is getting pushed back and back some more since the middle of this year.

I mean I would expect 3 month delay with everything going forward at this point. China has been exerting more pressure on Hong Kong businesses to help end democratic protests. I wouldn't be surprised if Chinese Manufacturers h ave been getting leaned on that work with HK companies. Start with a little pressure, and over weeks and months you tighten a little bit more and more until companies take a harder and harder line.

Saw that they updated the estimated arrival to October - November.
I really hope they get them quickly.
I missed out on the homecoming one.
So I am really looking forward to getting this one.

That's why his pricing on the first batch is really high, which sort of make sense if you are impatient.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yep. I am on the sideshow waitlist as i am still deciding if i want this figure and the toys wonderland hk price is almost double the sideshow price. No way I would pay that to get the figure now.

Yep. I am on the sideshow waitlist as i am still deciding if i want this figure and the toys wonderland hk price is almost double the sideshow price. No way I would pay that to get the figure now.
Ya, I myself would never buy from HK resellers. I would rather wait a few months than spending double the price.
I love the red and blue but if you missed on it, wait for the red and black from ffh.

I would be suprised if we don't see this suit again in the 3rd movie in a couple years.
By then I think they'll redesign the whole red/blue combo to something more modern than the Ditko-inspired look. Remember how well received the ASM2 suit was? I wouldn't be surprised if they try to recapture that.

Back