1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love your attitude man!

Thanks my friend. Here's a little more...

DSC06837 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06836 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06835 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06834 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06833 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06832 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06831 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC06830 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

My purpose if not to cause trouble but help those that might want to upgrade and improve articulation to their figures. I let the pose-ability speak for itself.

Wow, very flexible. I like the last group of pictures, very spidey extreme type poses. Was the original KO masked head just garbage? Might try the same setup for the KO Black Panther.

I just ordered this KO Ironman to stand behind my Spiderman Homecoming figures. The head needs to be raised a bit but I think he'll look great in the background.

s-l1600.jpg

Wow, very flexible. I like the last group of pictures, very spidey extreme type poses. Was the original KO masked head just garbage? Might try the same setup for the KO Black Panther.

Yes it was. The webbing was off center, The Peter head was slightly under scale too (Not used in any of my pictures). I look forward to seeing your KO Black Panther pictures.
Great idea about the KO Ironman.

Anyone know where I can get a set of those headphones. Even fleabay doesn?t have them anymore.
Missed out on the original and they?re sadly not included with the new set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I got that push back email regarding the flex payment for him as well. My wallet isn't complaining though so that is a good thing.

I usually like to make my own custom figures but I came across this offering from Arc Project and knew I wanted it. So all the part arrives today and here she is. Please enjoy the pictures. I provided the unmasked head and the TbLeague body. Everything else is from Arc Project.

DSC07169 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC07168 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC07167 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC07166 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC07165 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC07164 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC07163 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DSC07162 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

The suit was so easy to put on, I didn't even have to use any corn starch.

Anyone else know when the movie promo edition is being released? Sideshow said between June-September.

Back