1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Figure. I don't have the 1st so i can't compare but i am impressed by the whole thing. I am very happy with the HS, if Hot Toys had not made a sith Anakin i would have not picked one up. I knew this was the one i wanted years ago.

The base is a lot brighter than i thought. it is a bright sunny day and even with all that light coming in the windows it is still very bright. I also love the amount of detail on the mechanical arm. Great piece all around, i take bad photos so i will leave those to the more talented among us.

I did have the SS Grievous but sold it a couple years ago so little evil Annie is all alone in the PT universe until Kenobi shows up.

This guy looks amazing here are a few pics.
d5164b1cded453cf3a36fac08fa143d3.jpg
09764ae8de8718595dfd1749c5e93ff1.jpg
852c02673a6a16b5e5c5ed42cf371909.jpg

Got mine last night. Its a great figure. I got a stand from the regular version from a friend of mine.

28969889807_0c452de72a_b.jpg

28969890077_1ffdb98db2_b.jpg

Looks great Lord Maul! They really should have equipped a regular stand with this though.

If revised, it was a very light mod. Managed to obtain that length stretching the original release robe myself.

I was thinking about getting that custom clock from Onesixthkit before i had this in hand but now there is no point as the length looks to be exactly the same.

The robe on the dark side version is definitely lengthened. I ordered the OneSixthKit robe before my Anakin shipped but I canceled it now that I don't need it.

Back