1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you order?

On Wednesday. It's gonna be expensive for us Cali guys but I have to see this thing lights off with the pulsing fire base lit, and the only light source to the figure.. Someone posted a video of this effect and it just blew me away. I'll try to find it...

here it is 10:50 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3WnoLPl7C0

Last edited:
On Wednesday. It's gonna be expensive for us Cali guys but I have to see this thing lights off with the pulsing fire base lit, and the only light source to the figure.. Someone posted a video of this effect and it just blew me away. I'll try to find it...

here it is 10:50 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3WnoLPl7C0

Don’t forget that in that shot he has Anakin and the base sitting on what looks like an overhead projector lamp. Notwithstanding that, the base really is a cool feature.

I tried to take a couple pics of mine last night, but the lighting in my room combined with iphone cam is not a good combination. Goes without saying he looks so much better in hand!

c21495e92e253bc65733ceb5d019c32b.jpg

56fd8f188b9f3bdc0f45f08b19f12faa.jpg

his temp spot in my case. Hard to see I know cause of the glare on my display case. I think Im gonna re-arrange the whole thing anyway lol

3ef4ef8f5adae685c461c3df143a32c3.jpg

Did you buy the curio/display case from Living Spaces? I think I have the same one. I have 4 of them in my office. And all full too. Really want a 5th one but no room lol. Awesome display btw!

I tried to take a couple pics of mine last night, but the lighting in my room combined with iphone cam is not a good combination. Goes without saying he looks so much better in hand!

his temp spot in my case. Hard to see I know cause of the glare on my display case. I think Im gonna re-arrange the whole thing anyway lol

3ef4ef8f5adae685c461c3df143a32c3.jpg

Hoh no robe and droid base ?:D

Count Dooku and Darth Sidious left to complete the circle, even though Kylo is no Sith

For those OT only collectors trying to justify an Anakin PT figure, you could argue that Hayden Anakin appears at the end of RoTJ SE... I always planned to pose him with Obi-Wan (Alec G) and Yoda, but this Dark Side version probably won't work so well, and with the lava base, he won't fit in my Detolf anyway. So new plan is to display him in my Stuva next to my Vader helmet on one side, and the ESB Vader on the other, since I suspect that won't fit in my Detolf either...

Did you buy the curio/display case from Living Spaces? I think I have the same one. I have 4 of them in my office. And all full too. Really want a 5th one but no room lol. Awesome display btw!

Actually that case was a gift from a buddy! I do have living spaces stuff in tge living room though haha

Thanks for the compliment!

Hoh no robe and droid base ?:D

Count Dooku and Darth Sidious left to complete the circle, even though Kylo is no Sith

Yah no robe, no base lol

I couldnt get the hood to look right, and I never use the bases that come with figures. I like a more uniform look in my displays, so my bases and most extra accessories never even get removed ffom the boxes.

Yep dooku and palps are next! I have the SSC sidious 2 pack, but he probably wont make it to the display. Kylo and Grevious and Ventress are no sith, but they’re bad guys with lightsabers so they qualify for me haha.

Back