1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RS posted this:

6a42395a8cbf7e55455acd6a8a400199.jpg

Two really nice figures.

I just pre-ordered from Popcultcha too. I'm in the UK, so it'll be interesting to see what additional duty gets added. It's also my first PT figure after promising not to divert from the OT. Ironic it was the Dark Side figure ;-)

I imagine it'll be around £50, so altogether it wouldn't be too shy off what it costs getting from Sideshow to the UK. I wish we had a good place that has these prices for us without the huge import costs and shipping...

I imagine it'll be around £50, so altogether it wouldn't be too shy off what it costs getting from Sideshow to the UK. I wish we had a good place that has these prices for us without the huge import costs and shipping...

Australia really is the "lucky country" 😉

Thanks Gary. The price from PopCultcha inc. shipping was £180, so an additional £50 makes it ~ £230. I'm OK with that, since I think it was working out a bit more than this from SS, let alone UK sellers who have him up for close to £290. It's a damn expensive hobby here, and a decent UK distributor with PopCultcha prices would be awesome.

The cloak seems like it's a good length, but the hood just drags the cloak down. I gave up on trying to use it because of that, still need to order that custom one from a few pages back!

I tried to take a couple pics of mine last night, but the lighting in my room combined with iphone cam is not a good combination. Goes without saying he looks so much better in hand!

c21495e92e253bc65733ceb5d019c32b.jpg

56fd8f188b9f3bdc0f45f08b19f12faa.jpg

his temp spot in my case. Hard to see I know cause of the glare on my display case. I think Im gonna re-arrange the whole thing anyway lol

3ef4ef8f5adae685c461c3df143a32c3.jpg

This will be the only PT Figure I get. Had a custom Dark Side Anakin ages ago. Plus I love the base.

Back