1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would y'all get a chopped-up and burned Anakin "I hate you" Vader?

Maybe it would go with an ROTS Vader suit and table as a deluxe.

I think it could be part of a deluxe base with Obi-Wan....with him on the high ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He could just be molded into an exclusive high ground base for Obi-Wan to step all over.

giphy.gif

Similar to those Predator bases with the Xenomorph head for the Predator to stand on top of.

Charge hit my CC from SSC today, I should have him within a few days now since I'm super close to SSC. It's too bad they wont just let me pick his ass up after work lol

Is anyone planning on posing this with a Darth Vader red bladed saber, out of curiosity? Albeit inaccurate, might make for a fun an interesting combo.

Is anyone planning on posing this with a Darth Vader red bladed saber, out of curiosity? Albeit inaccurate, might make for a fun an interesting combo.

:wave I have thought about it...or rather putting the red Dooku saber in Anakin’s saber hilt.

Would y'all get a chopped-up and burned Anakin "I hate you" Vader?

Maybe it would go with an ROTS Vader suit and table as a deluxe.

That Hasbro table/deluxe 3 3/4" figure set from ROTS was one of my faves from those days. Very cool set. In 1/6 it would be pretty cool, but expensive to do because the damaged upper body (and maybe legs) would all have to be sculpted.

3429357401_5e995705b6_o.jpg

I like the idea of it simply being molded onto a Mustafar lava river bank dio base, for Obi-Wan to stand a leg atop of. Similar to the Xenomorph alien heads that are molded onto some Predator bases, for the Predator to stand his leg atop of.

Back