1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just pre-ordered from Popcultcha too. I'm in the UK, so it'll be interesting to see what additional duty gets added. It's also my first PT figure after promising not to divert from the OT. Ironic it was the Dark Side figure ;-)

Got one for $215/290AUD total. I got Vader and Emperor coming but that price was irresistable!

Yeah the price is really good for an exclusive like this. Such huuuuuge price difference comparing to sideshow. Even when adding taxes and import fees it's still cheaper than Sideshow's price.

Wow that’s weird ... maybe a fail in the system? I created an account and then got that price. My price for the figure was 294$ And 321 total. I have no idea how I was able to score such a good deal on it :S

Yeah, it’s a members price. Make sure you’re logged in and then you’ll se the “hidden” price

You get 10% off your first item when you sign up, that's why the 205 became 185. It will for anyone.

Definitely can't beat that price. For me in the US it means $196 shipped (not counting transaction fees).

Sale still on BTW, I just checked. When is it Aug 2nd in Aus?

Definitely can't beat that price. For me in the US it means $196 shipped (not counting transaction fees).

It's the 2nd there now, sale should be over but supposedly it's not. Hope they'll keep it a bit longer so more can hop on that good deal :clap

I saw the lava droid dio base alone being sold on eBay over the weekend for nearly the price some of you are getting the entire set for. :lol

I'm not tracking how you got him for $196 after shipping - 10% off of the floating ~$219 brings you to ~$196 before shipping? Then you tack on the $18 pack and track so you're back to ~215 shipped?

I'm not tracking how you got him for $196 after shipping - 10% off of the floating ~$219 brings you to ~$196 before shipping? Then you tack on the $18 pack and track so you're back to ~215 shipped?

My mistake - that price is without ship AND fees. Good catch. Disslecksia is a beech. Ends up being about $222 all in.

That's part of the reason I feel in 6 months time I might be able to do that deal on ebay (certainly with their 15% off deal day).

My mistake - that price is without ship AND fees. Good catch. Disslecksia is a beech. Ends up being about $222 all in.

That's part of the reason I feel in 6 months time I might be able to do that deal on ebay (certainly with their 15% off deal day).
Haha whew - I was sweating it there thinking I goofed last night.

Either right or you're very wrong about eBay in the future. I don't feel like this is a middle grounder - either he'll skyrocket or sit for hard discounts. It's hard to guage because of the fact that a normal one was released so recently.

Back