1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Hasbro table/deluxe 3 3/4" figure set from ROTS was one of my faves from those days. Very cool set. In 1/6 it would be pretty cool, but expensive to do because the damaged upper body (and maybe legs) would all have to be sculpted.

342o9357401_5e995705b6_o.jpg

Hot toys should be up for it.
Battle Damaged T800 from T2 was perfect.
Hot Toys SHOULD do this for Anakin AND include the table!

Mine should be here tomorrow from SSC, order placed July 9th as well.

My order was placed over the phone though because I changed my order from the regular version to this one. Maybe thats the difference somehow?

from FB 1/6 group

..really like the pale skin on this version, it makes those Sith eyes very visible

38132230_10216879075599284_343983754642980864_n.jpg

AotC was on TV the other day. Made me realize that during the scene where he was yelling and pouring out his hate for the Tuscan Raiders and how he slaughtered them to Padme, they should have made his eyes very briefly glow yellow for a moment.

giphy.gif

That way when HT does AotC Anakin, they can do a Sith version of that one also.

5 Hours if you're ordering from Popcultcha - you save a nice amount on him, about $50 if you take into account SS's and PC's shipping.

Damn man, I just pre ordered from Popcultcha and got him for only 187 euros?! Was really suprised when I saw that since he's been going for 225 last time I visited them :cuckoo: This must surly be one of the cheapest places to buy him at? 267 at Sideshow? Come on!

Hurry up and get yours to before they finish their sale!

Damn man, I just pre ordered from Popcultcha and got him for only 187 euros?! Was really suprised when I saw that since he's been going for 225 last time I visited them :cuckoo: This must surly be one of the cheapest places to buy him at? 267 at Sideshow? Come on!

Hurry up and get yours to before they finish their sale!

Really? It was 187 EUR? :dunno

Currently the "normal" 205 €, which I also paid a week ago. The sale is already over?

Unbenannt.jpg

Wow that’s weird ... maybe a fail in the system? I created an account and then got that price. My price for the figure was 294$ And 321 total. I have no idea how I was able to score such a good deal on it :S

Yeah, it’s a members price. Make sure you’re logged in and then you’ll se the “hidden” price

Wow that’s weird ... maybe a fail in the system? I created an account and then got that price. My price for the figure was 294$ And 321 total. I have no idea how I was able to score such a good deal on it :S

Yeah, it’s a members price. Make sure you’re logged in and then you’ll se the “hidden” price

Well then, nice! Congratulation! 187 EUR is really a steal! :clap

Back