1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What they did was discount the new order in the amount of the NRD. They couldn't stop the NRD, so they offset it that way (which was really nice of them IMO)
That is really nice of them. Fair play SSC! I didn’t think I would get anywhere so just cancelled my standard PO a couple of weeks back. Shame this wasn’t one big release with both heads but this one is my preferred one so I’m happy. And although not screen accurate, my Anakin will fight Obi Wan with his crack-whore eyes on display, just because I want to.

I just got my regular Anakin in a couple weeks ago and only opened it up to check it since I was still suspicious that this would go up for shipping. Went ahead and ordered this and will decide which one to keep once I have both. Will probably go back to my original plan of picking up a parted out Anakin head that I can swap in and out on the Sith version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is really nice of them. Fair play SSC! I didn’t think I would get anywhere so just cancelled my standard PO a couple of weeks back. Shame this wasn’t one big release with both heads but this one is my preferred one so I’m happy. And although not screen accurate, my Anakin will fight Obi Wan with his crack-whore eyes on display, just because I want to.

hahaha crack whore eyes, I love it! lol

Yeah, I limit my 1/6 collection to Sith/lightsaber wielding villians and Fetts ...so yeah, crack whore eyes Annie is a must for the shelf

Not sure who fell for the "if supplies last" thing, but here is the beginning of the widely available Sith-akin.

Wonder when Popcultcha will get this? And BBTS and Timewalker?

Now that it's available, I can't decide if I want it or not. Already have the regular version on payment plan/PO. The only thing I'd really want this for is the crack addict eyes headsculpt, and I'm not even sure if I want that all that much tbh. Eh, I'm leaning towards not getting this, no "ragrets".

The thought of ebay scalpers being completely heartbroken does bring a smile to my face

I don't collect Star Wars, but good on Sideshow.

Not sure who fell for the "if supplies last" thing, but here is the beginning of the widely available Sith-akin.

I hate to admit that I kind of did. I should have known better.

Last edited:
Told you so (along with others) do not buy from scalpers!
If you did, cancel your order lol

What? You really think hot toys greed would allow them to leave money on the table? I guarantee you they will make enough to cover all of the pre orders then make a few thousands more to sell after. There is a reason they don't give edition sizes for these special releases. Everyone who wants one of these will get one.

Yep. Just like I predicted...

Just cancelled my regular Anakin and ordered this one. I may or may not pick up an additional head sculpt.
My plan is to display him with ESB Vader and Palps.

Nice. Knew it wasn’t gonna be just exclusive to SDCC but this is an early surprise. Didn’t think it’d go up until the wknd of or soon after it ended. Good day today with all the bumped up releases too :)

Back