1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting anxious about ordering this elsewhere since BBTS is taking too long... Alter Ego is out of stock as well..

Anybody know of any good shops? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lines and detailing on this particular suit are definitely reminiscent of a modern day supercar. Not to mention that paint job :lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Been waiting a long time for this to release. Can't wait for the 1/4th version!

YjpTPdM.jpg

Lvk6ryu.jpg

qdFOD8T.jpg

Been waiting a long time for this to release. Can't wait for the 1/4th version!

YjpTPdM.jpg

Lvk6ryu.jpg

qdFOD8T.jpg

amazing images! I rarely take photos of my figures because i know there are those who will have already taken better ones like these!

I really love the detail on the 45. They even painted the four small repulsors on the bottom of each foot!
is this the first time a HT iron man has underfoot paint?

And do you guys think the civil war MK46 headsculpt will have Tony's black eye? I think the 45 would look really good with the BD chest plate and a beat up Tony face.

Just got mine in.

Everything they say about this figure is true! It's a mini-masterpiece from HT.

My sincere thanks to Clown Prince for this excellent figure! Crisp and perfect as promised!!

Could I make a suggestion? Perhaps internally rotating the arm so that the bicep is facing forward instead of upward so that his repulsor hand isn't so extremely pronated? It could possibly help the pose look a little more natural. Hope I'm not offending you. Otherwise it's a very unique pose and the first I've seen of someone utilizing the sentry in that manner. Very creative! Which is no surprise after that diorama masterpiece!

Let me see if I get what you are saying. Yes, I messed with that arm the longest, so guessing you are on to something :)

Back