1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the WM MK1 is a lot of money...but I think In this instance it is sorta justified. We get out of this figure something we have never got before....maximum Diecast, a ton of b/d parts, amazing head sculpt. This one stands out amongst the many IM and IM to come. I think when it is all said and done, this WM will be known as a classic. #hype

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is he sold out on sideshow or did I not search right... Might use point and get him in January if he isn't sold out.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Is he sold out on sideshow or did I not search right... Might use point and get him in January if he isn't sold out.

d8f083b3d6c249bd111ff38e7583d8c717dbb2215ff0196ca0fdca84354a6eea.jpg

But ya, he'll be slippery to find now.

He is currently a waitlisted item.
I guarantee you will love the figure. And if you want to see how he looks next to the 45...many have posted pics and reviewers such as Xenomorph have compared them.

I understand people not liking the lack of gold. But I love it, and I love that the gold it does have is just gorgeous. I love the big gold panel on his inner forearms, it really looks great. I cannot wait to see how the 46 turns out.

It's waitlisted. Search google for "sideshowtoy.com war machine mark 1".

The thing is an absolute tank. I definitely felt that I got my money's worth. It's beautiful.

Thanks guys have to wait on funds just paid my deadpool and I still have to pay for my 1/4 Samus. But I'm going to do some what sales in some non 1/6 figures and parts this weekend. I'm sold I'll try and get one ;)

Nice shots! It's just so darn pretty!

Thanks! Still getting comfortable articulating the figure so nothing too dynamic yet. Really hoping someone is able to come up with a safe way to do flight poses as this guy would look amazing in one.

Nice shots! It's just so darn pretty!

Wow impressive.
I really am starting to like the look of the figure, tho I am waiting for the MK6 as my next IM.

So, can you "white" out the reactor to make it look active...like the 1/4 scale IMs have?

Well there's a light in the chest but I just put a piece of white paper underneath the clear plastic. I usually don't add the batteries in my iron men.

Just placed my order for this guy from Sideshow last night! Was debating between the 45 & 46 for my Iron Man to display with my Civil War Cap and I don't know what it is but I just like the 45 better than the 46. Plus I really like the damaged chest plate, think that will work really well with my civil war display I'm planning on setting up! This is my first Iron Man Hot Toy cant wait to get this piece next week!

Just placed my order for this guy from Sideshow last night! Was debating between the 45 & 46 for my Iron Man to display with my Civil War Cap and I don't know what it is but I just like the 45 better than the 46. Plus I really like the damaged chest plate, think that will work really well with my civil war display I'm planning on setting up! This is my first Iron Man Hot Toy cant wait to get this piece next week!
You picked one heck of a figure to start with. Great choice it is my only iron man to.

Yea I watched a ton of YouTube videos on this figure and it really seemed like this was the definitive Iron Man to get! Just hope he fits relatively in scale with the Civil War Cap....

Back