1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well crap… I did not care for this armor AT ALL… but after seeing the figure, the engineering, the details, etc.
I must have one. Leave it to Hot Toys to suck me into a figure I had zero interest in, lol.

Does anyone know if it's possible to attach a Tony Stark Headsculpt to the Mark 45?(similar to how the mark 43's neck was removable)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I don't think you can. Not without some modding

The neck isnt a normal peg.

Does anyone know if it's possible to attach a Tony Stark Headsculpt to the Mark 45?(similar to how the mark 43's neck was removable)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is a photo on HT facebook.

mark 43 head.jpg

For those that where worried about the mk46 articulation, as I've seen a bunch of questions about it...the mk46 prototype has the same lower body articulation points as this mk45. So it will do the full "super hero landing" pose. The mk45 has, I think, better lower body articulation then any of the previous suits. I'll have to compare a little more but the 45 seems to be the best in that area so far

Thanks for the in-box shots Motu, I've been trying to find them all morning. Can you tell me if the "blaster" effects on the repulsor hands are removable?

Thanks for the in-box shots Motu, I've been trying to find them all morning. Can you tell me if the "blaster" effects on the repulsor hands are removable?

They are two different sets of hands I think. Repulsor hands with blast effects and then repulsor hands without them.

Love the comparison between the Mk43 and Mk45 in Budget Stark's video. You can really see the difference in shade of the red between the two. The Mk 43 was no slouch but the Mk 45 is simply stunning!

I pulled the trigger from Hong Kong !! [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji3][emoji3][emoji857][emoji857]

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

420$ shipped, but this right here is how much it will cost in Italy anyway.....
c9ddc137115ea2dac02c5871d28a6fb1.jpg

....and this is the lowest price and it is almost sold out at that price. Many stores now preorder it for 430/450 euros !![emoji20][emoji20][emoji20]

If you ask directly to some trusted sellers , they discount it from the ebay price. But those sellers are only worthy for people outside US.

Back