1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a link for that? The one Mark 45 posted. I'm on my phone so the app only shows low-res pics :/

Someone needs to photoshop Bay out of there, don't understand why they included him

Becuase it's about the work. The cgi and art work on transformers is amazing. Add to that, like it or not, transformers is one of the most successful film franchises of all time.

Edit---

Just to give people an idea how impressive those directors are...41 of the top 50...73 of the top 100....93 of the top 150 movies of all time are credited to those men. That's total tickets not gross money...

(Spielberg accounts for 11 of the 50. Lucas 6 of the top 75. Bay 5.

Last edited:
Becuase it's about the work. The cgi and art work on transformers is amazing. Add to that, like it or not, transformers is one of the most successful film franchises of all time.

Edit---

Just to give people an idea how impressive those directors are...41 of the top 50...73 of the top 100....93 of the top 150 movies of all time are credited to those men. That's total tickets not gross money...

(Spielberg accounts for 11 of the 50. Lucas 6 of the top 75. Bay 5.

I can understand Michael Bay being in the picture if it's about ILM. The thing that threw me off was that James Cameron wasn't in it, especially when the T-1000 was there.

I didn't look close enough to notice if James Cameron was missing or not. But it's possible he had a schedule conflict. But Bay has used ILM a a lot more then JC. I don't think its merit or anything, just timing is my guess.

I hear a lot of negative stuff about Bay, but the man has been one of most successful directors of all time.

I didn't look close enough to notice if James Cameron was missing or not. But it's possible he had a schedule conflict. But Bay has used ILM a a lot more then JC. I don't think its merit or anything, just timing is my guess.

I hear a lot of negative stuff about Bay, but the man has been one of most successful directors of all time.

Yeah, I judged out of context and if it's about IL&M then okay, he can be there. But I wouldn't call him a successful director but that's just me

You might be mixing up successful and good ... I'd say he's pretty succesful with all the movies he's done but I personally don't think they're very good ha

Yeah, I judged out of context and if it's about IL&M then okay, he can be there. But I wouldn't call him a successful director but that's just me

I'm not sure how you gauge success but it seems pretty harse. There are only three directors who's films have been seen in theaters more then Bays. Being a top four in the world in your profession, in the only metric that matters (either money or tickets) seems pretty successful to me. You may not like him or his movies but they have performed well at the box office.

Back