1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill Collectible Figure

Yeah, I don't buy that. You can see her right baton hand, then there's another hand behind her (looks like War Machine's). If you look at the symmetry in Vision's cape, it shouldn't extend that far to the left (and it's not that shade of orange). The blue looks like some sort of square frame on something, like a cannon or blaster, but it doesn't look familiar from the movie at all. I guess we'll find out from the SDCC pics. :dunno

Yeah I was just repeating what someone else had said. Not sure what is either but like you said we'll se soon!

Yeah, I don't buy that. You can see her right baton hand, then there's another hand behind her (looks like War Machine's). If you look at the symmetry in Vision's cape, it shouldn't extend that far to the left (and it's not that shade of orange). The blue looks like some sort of square frame on something, like a cannon or blaster, but it doesn't look familiar from the movie at all. I guess we'll find out from the SDCC pics. :dunno

I agree. Visions cape just doesn't seem to line up. You can clearly see how it looks and where it goes on the other side.

Whatever that spot/thing is...I have no idea. But I'm pretty sure it's not visions cape. I do see the baton though. Yeah for iPhone 6 plus! And glasses. Gonna pull it up on the iMac in my editing software to see if I can clear it up..for fun.

I was the one that said it was Visions cape. Looking at it closer it's not.

But new guess? It's Scarlet Witch's jacket with light bouncing off of Vision's cape, giving it an orang hue

I agree. Visions cape just doesn't seem to line up. You can clearly see how it looks and where it goes on the other side.

Whatever that spot/thing is...I have no idea. But I'm pretty sure it's not visions cape. I do see the baton though. Yeah for iPhone 6 plus! And glasses. Gonna pull it up on the iMac in my editing software to see if I can clear it up..for fun.

I'm curious what it is myself, please share after :lol

It's weird... The left half of that spot looks like SW's jacket... The right half no idea...

The fact that War Machine gets a figure, after how many? But we are cursed to maybe not get a Quicksilver.

Tragic.

It may take a bit. Guess I gotta update my software. Lol give me 31 min it says...

The fact that War Machine gets a figure, after how many? But we are cursed to maybe not get a Quicksilver.

Tragic.

Relax, Quicksilver may just be the this line's Bruce Banner who shows up late to the party and is also offered in a 2-pack with Scarlet Witch.

Tragic.

War Machine had his molds already to go. The fact they can make more money just by changing paint schemes is a no brainer to do...

Tragic.

He gets a figure becuase it's cheap to produce.

Relax, Quicksilver may just be the this line's Bruce Banner who shows up late to the party and is also offered in a 2-pack with Scarlet Witch.

Kind of hard to relax, lol. I think I've only seen one Pietro figure the entire time AoU is out (His Minimate 2 pack with Wanda). He is my favorite Avenger, and the only reason I even care about this wave.

Does Hot Toys normally do a panel at SDCC/NYCC to announce future product?

Kind of hard to relax, lol. I think I've only seen one Pietro figure the entire time AoU is out (His Minimate 2 pack with Wanda). He is my favorite Avenger, and the only reason I even care about this wave.

SDCC for the past 3 years... at least....

Avengers (2012) line

MMS169 - Nick Fury (March 28, 2012)

MMS171 - Iron Man Mark VI (March 30, 2012)

MMS172 - Hawkeye (March 30, 2012)

MMS174 - Captain America (May 16, 2012)

MMS175 - Thor (May 17, 2012)

MMS176 - Loki (May 18)

MMS178 - Black Widow (June 14, 2012)

MMS185 - Iron Man Mark VII (July 26, 2012)

MMS186 - Hulk (August 22, 2012)

MMS189 - Agent Phil Coulson (November 21, 2012)

MMS196 - Iron Man Mark VII - Battle Damaged (April 3, 2013)

MMS227 - Chitauri Commander (November 22, 2013)
MMS228 - Chitauri Commander & Footsoldier set (November 22, 2013)

MMS229 - Bruce Banner (November 28, 2013)
MMS230 - Bruce Banner and Hulk set (November 28, 2013)

As you can see, the line was unveiled consistently through the summer like AOU's and then dropped off for months before unveiling Coulson and the BD Mark VII six months later. Banner and the Chitauri came literally a full year and a half after the movie opened in theaters.

If that's not hope for Quicksilver and Ultimate Ultron I don't know what is.

soooo bought. I can finally finish my Shield display :yess:

Back