1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill Collectible Figure

:lol Ok OK my Phase 1 Shield team, Fury, Coulson, Hill, Hawk and BW

now we just need Agent Cameron Klein!

latest

Relax, Quicksilver may just be the this line's Bruce Banner who shows up late to the party and is also offered in a 2-pack with Scarlet Witch.

Sure they announced them spread out for avengers 1. No one is saying otherwise. You are not seeing the issue that has caused people to question. There was no announcement for avengers 1, at any point, that what will be shown at SDCC is (in their words) hot toys entire lineup. That's what's brought about these issues.

As for your statements about how spread out A1 was....the figures you mentioned had prototypes shown before they went up for sale. At SDCC for both in fact. And the chitari was before that. When a figure is announced means little in this case.

Anyway....

I zoomed in on the photo in my iMac. I still can't tell what it is. But I can tell what it's not. It's not the visions cape. It looks like something was photoshopped out of the image...as the edges of the artifact are pixilated. BUT that could just be a low quality image. Hard to know. From what I can see it's a blue blur with white stripes. I think. But it's way hard to tell. I'm run an algo to clear it up and enlarge it: will take a bit. And probably won't work. Lol

There was no announcement for avengers 1, at any point, that what will be shown at SDCC is (in their words) hot toys entire lineup.

You're reading into that too much.

If the figures have no prototypes ready, they weren't going to say "Here are ALMOST all of the figures from AOU on display at SDCC".

A few figures are still in development and they just ran with what they have.

If they have no prototype at this point it's not coming. That I'm sure of. It takes to long. years.

As for me reading to much into it...it's not me. I didn't say it was the case. I said wait.

For arguments sake though-

They intentionally choose that statement and that wording. Any public release involving a licensed good has to be approved (the copy) by both marvel and hot toys in house PR and legal department.

So when they say something it's not an accident. They those those words carefully.

And there's nothing to read into it. What's to read into "we will have our ENTIRE Aou lineup on display at SDCC"? Pretty straight forward.

And as for reading to much into it...are you not the same guy who saw an announcement about a diorama bridge and read into it that they will be making 1/6 spaceships?lol That's reading into it to much. What people are doing in this case is actually just reading. That's all you need.

The past release schedule has already been shown to be not standard with this film. And all the later figures you mentioned had photos shown. And again..there was no photo saying "here's all our stuff".

Personally it's a mute point till the actual figures are up at SDCC. Then it's worth worrying about if you are that type. I was pointing out the division in the discusion and why it was asked.

And to illustrate what I meant about the releases-you brought up banner and him being announced later. But he was shown and teased in April.

View attachment 194949

That is what jumped out to me as well, saying "here is our entire AOU lineup" just seems too deliberate. They could have worded that a lot of other ways if they knowingly had other figures in the pipeline. Just my opinion though and I hope you guys prove me wrong.

I zoomed in on the photo in my iMac. I still can't tell what it is. But I can tell what it's not. It's not the visions cape. It looks like something was photoshopped out of the image...as the edges of the artifact are pixilated. BUT that could just be a low quality image. Hard to know. From what I can see it's a blue blur with white stripes. I think. But it's way hard to tell. I'm run an algo to clear it up and enlarge it: will take a bit. And probably won't work. Lol
That doesn't surprise me that it's cropped images stitched together. If that's the case it could just be poorly put together and just making a weird seam... Oh well.
And as for reading to much into it...are you not the same guy who saw an announcement about a diorama bridge and read into it that they will be making 1/6 spaceships?lol That's reading into it to much. What people are doing in this case is actually just reading. That's all you need.

... Ouch :rotfl

Well, they could have a QS proto but they're aren't allowed to show it?

That is what jumped out to me as well, saying "here is our entire AOU lineup" just seems too deliberate. They could have worded that a lot of other ways if they knowingly had other figures in the pipeline. Just my opinion though and I hope you guys prove me wrong.

I don't think it is.

Again, if you have prototypes that aren't ready, you're not going to lessen the impact of your other 16 figures by not saying "HERE'S OUR FULL AOU LINEUP!!!"

AOU Thor almost didn't make SDCC. People seem to be forgetting that. Had he not been ready, that statement by HT would in no way indicate his cancellation.

That doesn't surprise me that it's cropped images stitched together. If that's the case it could just be poorly put together and just making a weird seam... Oh well.

... Ouch :rotfl

Thanks for celebrating his nonsense, bruh.

Thanks for celebrating his nonsense, bruh.

Hey, I can appreciate good comebacks, it's healthy discussions. If I get burned to, I'll own up to it and apply the Neosporin to myself :lol

Well, they could have a QS proto but they're aren't allowed to show it?

It's possible. With licensing anything is really.

But it's the wording. When you know that tjey had pr reps and legal at two companies review it and approve it..that's all I'm saying. What they said was intentional. Doesn't mean things can't change. Or they won't show 30 other figures at SDCC.

As for the photo..I've got it cleaned up to know it's not a bad stitch job. And the photo isn't a composite. Those figures are all there together. The shadows and lighting and angles. It's not a bunch of stitched images. I can make out two distinct lines of white on the blue artifact. I still can't tell what it is though. Grr

It's possible. With licensing anything is really.

But it's the wording. When you know that tjey had pr reps and legal at two companies review it and approve it..that's all I'm saying. What they said was intentional. Doesn't mean things can't change. Or they won't show 30 other figures at SDCC.

As for the photo..I've got it cleaned up to know it's not a bad stitch job. And the photo isn't a composite. Those figures are all there together. The shadows and lighting and angles. It's not a bunch of stitched images. I can make out two distinct lines of white on the blue artifact. I still can't tell what it is though. Grr

Huh.. The camera's aperture or just the image file needs to be better...

Well it isn't one of widows big guns tucked under her arm is it?

It doesn't look like it.

I think Quicksilver will turn up at SDCC this just looks like a PR exercise.

Back