1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they're my regular PO place, and I know they don't usually put anything in Imminent Arrival until they're really sure it's coming, which is what makes it so weird.

I would definitely love for it to be true though.

I think most of us US based customers would be. It wouldn't shock me if this happens. The good thing is my girlfriend will be happy that she will have more of my money to spend.....good for her I mean. As it is I have to hide what I buy. When she sees a new toy I just tell her I've had it for years. :)

I've wondered about how prices for figures will be affected by a trade war, would these double in price?

Absolutely not double. The tariffs should only affect the components really. So if die cast in a piece cost them $10 (I would bet less), it would only go up a few bucks. On a $250-300 figure that shouldn't equate to that much, but who knows with these companies.

Weird... got a two week notice for AE.....

Same here.

I'm guessing Timewalker and AE are simply working off an erroneous ETA mistakenly sent to retailers by Sideshow.

I have a hard time believing this would show up before the Fett figures, and there's been no notice from AE on that one yet that I'm aware of- despite already hitting the ground in Asia.

Did I mention I’m requesting a pack out? Ridiculous that I have to in the first place.

Back