1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tons of those old sideshow stands I could use. but I hate stands they take up to much room display. I have almost all my figures with out displays I have a few but most of my figures stand up on there own.

I have tons of those old sideshow stands I could use. but I hate stands they take up to much room display. I have almost all my figures with out displays I have a few but most of my figures stand up on there own.

Same here... all of mine are standing without stands. Even the SSC AT-AT Driver... after much persuasion!

I love the big set piece stands but they really should include the tiny oval ones as an additional option. It's like 15 cents worth of plastic.

I love the big set piece stands but they really should include the tiny oval ones as an additional option. It's like 15 cents worth of plastic.

I agree. The diorama stands/bases are great but they should provide the option for displaying just the figure, as well.

Over time, I have ordered several dozen of the classic HT stands and have had Evilface print out decals for them. They look fantastic and don't take up as much display space.

My all time favorite stands are the old clear acrylic Medicom stands. They are not perfect because the leg or ab rings can crack if not careful, but I like them being transparent, thus they don't distract from the figure at all. A clear oval stand like the old HT with a clear crotch grabber would be my favorite.

I just saw on sideshow website the release date as been change to August -September?? Is it possible it will release this early??

Considering I have both of these preordered as well as the deluxe Boba Fett that's exciting! My wallet is gonna hate me LOL

In the same boat. Esb Vader and Emperor both on preorder and snagged dark side Anakin today almost on impulse.. In addition to hot toys I got other pricier things to buy that my better half would classify as nonessentials, so I'm almost $2K deep into **** :lol

This summer is killing me.. still miles off her annual hair & nails budget that I classify as nonessentials. That's my lifeline.

It’s killing me that this was supposed to be out already in Japan, it’s not, and as a result we still have no in-hand pics... :impatient::gah:

Love it. It just looks like Vader stepped out of the movie. I prefer this ESB look over ROTJ from the slightly more prominent dome and less gloss. Come to daddy already!

Back