1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 452 - Star Wars: Episode V ESB - Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ESB Vader is #1 Vader. Dont need more gloss, extra kibble in form of full reveal, cut hand etc.
Funny if they wont do the 1:6 rotj Vader since they're doing the quarter scale rotj figure :lol

Part of me thinks this is some super-secret reveal because its an HT masterpiece.... and part of me thinks the exact opposite.

All I really want to know is....

is it safe.jpg

:D

Part of me thinks this is some super-secret reveal because its an HT masterpiece.... and part of me thinks the exact opposite.

:D

Same here. The gaps in the facemask at SDCC suggest full reveal (leading to the former half of the split feeling you articulated). If not a full reveal, then those gaps could just be the by-product of working on the eventual ROTJ figure done properly (the latter half of the equation).

Man I just want that base! That's more of what I'm jealous of than the actually figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. The gaps in the facemask at SDCC suggest full reveal (leading to the former half of the split feeling you articulated). If not a full reveal, then those gaps could just be the by-product of working on the eventual ROTJ figure done properly (the latter half of the equation).

Yes... this could be "filler Vader" for the time being.

Everyone has this on "imminent arrival", but what is the intended arrival at Sideshow for distribution? It ain't going anywhere until SS gets it.

Man I just want that base! That's more of what I'm jealous of than the actually figure.

It's too small though. That's the only part I don't really understand about this piece. They could have added the branch out piece with another bespin luke to join together. Why they didn't go that route I'm not sure.

True. I can live with the deluxe Sideshow stand I guess.

I was hoping the quarter scale Vader had a base more like the Bespin stand (but Death Star version).

It's too small though. That's the only part I don't really understand about this piece. They could have added the branch out piece with another bespin luke to join together. Why they didn't go that route I'm not sure.

I think it works fine as just a representation of the ESB set, since a properly scaled one would be huge and take up a lot more space than most people have.

Buy the Jazz Inc piece if you need a true scale dio. HT would charge your right hand for the full scale piece.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Buy the Jazz Inc piece if you need a true scale dio. HT would charge your right hand for the full scale piece.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Where can I see pics of this

Back