1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 332 - Iron Man 3: Gamma (Mark XXVI)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Through reward points I obtained Gamma free of charge,but I will be backtracking for Striker as well.I imagine we will see Hammerhead soon which will add the necessary tooling to complete the HPP.Wont be long now for all the haters of the greatest action figure line in history.

Don't forget Nightclub.
Ryan

Congrats Zach. I like gamma more then striker. A lot more. Just my own tastes though. Nothing wrong with striker.

I agree, the green pattern is much more interesting than striker's. I do love striker's "caution" arms though, I just wish there was a little more yellow on the front like his back. Maybe a splash of yellow on the thighs... Of course that's a criticism more on the movie model than Hot Toys.

Gamma looks more like a ninja turtle, but that's part of the charm. Would totally get Gamma over Striker if I were to choose between the two.

You mean "on sale" or shipping? It's Ben available to get for a month or two thru sideshow.

On sale, I know I've been keeping tabs on this guy before he sells out.

Maybe he'll get a discount but of course we'll see

I'm so upset I missed the House Party sale. I wanted to pick this guy up [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah if the deal is good during spook I'll definitely grab one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, you can count on this thing going on sale soon.. I decided to use a $25 off code + the free shipping to order it. So, I guarantee it'll go on sale soon lol. Oh well.

I knew it was going to go on sale.. Oh well, hopefully mine will ship tomorrow.

It's crazy to see how much some on eBay are asking for this.

Back