1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
each teaser i see makes me think there is a new body on this the arms look completely different from proto pics

tumblr_mkwqk1D2fD1rjhbn2o1_400.gif

I wonder if Hot Toys managed to work in some kind of "Ab-crunch" under the rubber body? I know there will be a ball jointed waist hidden under the belt line, but that's a big 'ol body to be stood poker straight. Even a few millimetres of movement ad the abb section would add loads of character in "hunched" poses....

This is my most anticipated HT figure for quite a while, fingers crossed it will deliver, from the look of that OMG teaser it will rock, unless its headsculpt looks like Jye. :lol

Really hoping I can pose Hulk in a "squat" arms kinda hanging over his knees, bring his head down to human height for posing with the team.

The big guy looks good towering over the rest of the team. Only reason I am not looking forward to getting him is because then only Avenger I will have to hunt down is Hawkeye$$.

Back