1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yes, it's a trap. You will fall for it like I fell for it. At first I promised myself to only get HT Batman tdkr and Joker 2.0. Now I have over 15 HT figs on PO. This hobby is drugs for many of us collectors, so watch out!

hi this will be my first Hot Toy i didn't think i would ever get one but when i saw the HULK i just had to pull the trigger.

What a way to start! Welcome to the forum and to the world of HT collecting! :wave

Hell yes, it's a trap. You will fall for it like I fell for it. At first I promised myself to only get HT Batman tdkr and Joker 2.0. Now I have over 15 HT figs on PO. This hobby is drugs for many of us collectors, so watch out!

First HT figure? Oh no. It's a trap :slap :lol

LOL! Well put fellas.... And so true! :lol

its_a_trap.jpg

hes so awsome and the price is very reasonable it just sucks because he wont fit in my detolf but im definitly buying him

Too true. I'm suprised the detolf hasn't been made to modify shelf height yet. That said, Hulk need to be free to rage. Hulk don't like puny glass cage! (where's the hulk emoticon when you need one?)

Yes..I am curious as to where you could get them so cheap as well..especially being in Britain.

I got both for $440 shipped from a local shop and I thought that was a steal.

My Avengers team will have their own custom acrylic case just like my Tumbler does...sometimes you have to think outside the detolf for epic pieces! :yess:

Yes..I am curious as to where you could get them so cheap as well..especially being in Britain.

I got both for $440 shipped from a local shop and I thought that was a steal.

I ordered from Alter Ego, but that is $528.96, and will possibly be a different price in pounds all depending on the exchange rate when they ship

Back