1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

its sculpted that way. If you look at the maquette its the same. Whether or not its cracked inside the sculpt is a different story.

4.jpg

OMG! The polystone is cracking on the maquette!?

:monkey3

I finally ordered this big guy tonight from TA. Finally got the funds in the paypal account and got him all paid off already. By the time he ships, he'll seem free :lol

Pre-payed? Where did you buy yours?

Oh no!:panic: :lol

Anyway, the maquette looks frikkin' badass.

Indeed it does! :clap

I'm sure this has already been talked about but this Hulk has individual PERS? Is this a HT's first?

Anyway, the maquette looks frikkin' badass.

No doubt! And if I knew that the rest of the Avengers would be available in PF, I'd buy this one and skip out on the Hot Toys counterparts.

This thread has been so much fun to read that I will now get more for my money when I buy this Hulk. Not only will I get a fine representation of the best Hulk ever to appear on the silver screen....but I'll also have a piece that will remind me of the awesomeness of this thread everytime I look at it.

This thread has been so much fun to read that I will now get more for my money when I buy this Hulk. Not only will I get a fine representation of the best Hulk ever to appear on the silver screen....but I'll also have a piece that will remind me of the awesomeness of this thread everytime I look at it.

:yess::lol:hi5:

:rotfl :hi5:

:lol :exactly:

i know, me too! Thanks DGTWoodward for your insipid replies and egotastic use of large, bold letters to make your pointless posts seem interesting! :clap

i know, me too! Thanks DGTWoodward for your insipid replies and egotastic use of large, bold letters to make your pointless posts seem interesting! :clap

Cut it.....

...out please...

...please don't...

...keep dragging this thing out.

Thank you.

Now,

More Hulk!!!!!!!!!

up_12.jpg

so lets try to get back to Hulk discussion :pfft:

I think this picture of Hulk looks the worst, the arms look a different color and the HS doesnt look as good in this shot, thoughts?

181149_10150984693527344_684376039_n.jpg

Agreed. Must be because of the lightning and the different material of the arms and body.

In this shot the figure looks ok:

268723_10150984691792344_863429207_n.jpg

Looks like a beauty there, but doesn't look like Hulk from the film imo, looks more like some artwork i've seem. Think it was concept art for Avengers actually before they had ruffalo to play Banner

Back