1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Hulks feet are the base. Is the base. Yeah.

I'm not sure I would still have this figure in 10 years if I bought it today, would probably have the 2.0 version from Avengers 2, or 3 or... But they should last at least a lifetime me thinks.

Absolutely. Collectibles are also an investment whether one thinks of them that way or not. You buy things that should last a lifetime if you take care of them.

People are seriously thinking that's tears in the rubber?

It's clearly elbow wrinkles which i was glad to see when i first saw it, it means that there's extra material around the elbow where the material would be at the most tension when the joint is used. This extra material will reduce that tension preventing stress on the rubber.

It's the same reason we have wrinkles on our elbows, knuckles etc. because if we didnt when we touched our faces the skin on our elbows would rip or prevent full extension. HT should of been doing this from the start imo. It doesn't remove the problems of rubber tho, it just means less stress will be put on the rubber.

Also, is this not in the store display yet?

:exactly::wink1:

beachhulk.jpg

97254816.jpg

beachcap.jpg

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Hulk- official specs and pics

This one...

I know joints show and thats an obvious eye sore but to me its equally as bad when a rubber-covered joint bends and looks completely unnatural. Solid arms would have sealed the goddamn deal here with a lot of people my friend don't ya think?

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers Hulk- official specs and pics

I know joints show and thats an obvious eye sore but to me its equally as bad when a rubber-covered joint bends and looks completely unnatural. Solid arms would have sealed the goddamn deal here with a lot of people my friend don't ya think?

Agreed. Let's hope HT changes it in the last minutes like they did with Indy. But they won't. They obviously are going for the cheeper option, therefore leaving the fans with a figure that might have exposed wire arms in the future. Can you imagine that???????

:rotfl Devil's at it again.:rotfl

Now seriously, I want to see a volleyball diorama. Do it HT!

That is wrinkles at the elbow. It can be seen in recent HK anicon picture.

Did Hot Toys actually said the arms are made out of a flexible pvc? I cant seems to find that info from Hot Toys

I am really loving this Hulk figure even if does have his few flaws. Not all HT figures are made to be perfect even if we wish they were. God I don't know if I can't wait until March 2013 for this guy but my wallet can lol.

Would really like to get this but I've heard too many horror stories of the rubber covered joints.

Great sculpt but this is a weak release.

Shame, I was looking forward to this one.

Back