1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait list converted! Woohoo!
Now I'm more than positive that sideshow somehow chooses WL conversions based on purchase history. It's gotta be.
After seeing your pics, it made me order him again after canceling him due to those joints. Some of you make him look so good that I just had to have it!
Thrilled to be getting him!

Now I'm more than positive that sideshow somehow chooses WL conversions based on purchase history. It's gotta be.
After seeing your pics, it made me order him again after canceling him due to those joints. Some of you make him look so good that I just had to have it!

When did you get on the wait list if I may ask?:wave

Just got mine today...and WOW!!

BQ8wgVDCEAA012-.jpg

would he fit in a regular detolf in that position?

Congrats to those who scored a Hulk and for your wait list conversion. :)

I don't think there's rhyme or reason to the SSC wait list converts, I've been on it for over a month myself for this guy and I purchase quite a bit. I can see them with one of those ping pong ball lottery dispensers picking names :lol

When did u get on WL?

Thanks guys i thought would be about 2O bucks to ship to michigan.

CONGRATS guys on getting him :hi5: cant wait to get mine sometime....

WOW !:horror SIDESHOW TOTALLY REVAMPED THE WEBSITE! :horror
change is SCARY :horror:lol
On another note
I ordered my HULK SEPT 2 2012 I think it will be a whole year been waiting, by the time i get mine shipped on AUGUST 25th ...:impatient:

I just got done checking sideshow site out more i like the old website set up better. This one looks like may take a bit to get use to......

I thought they said he wasn't going to ship until next week.
Was I wrong?
I thought that was when Sideshow was getting them in.

I've always had my stuff shipped as soon as it's been processed for payment. Got my notice at 5:00 today. :yess::yess::yess:

Back