1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not mine, but a good size comparison for those who haven't seen Hulk in person yet.

1004826_495448823882266_1122218359_n.jpg

No doubt... Monger looks like he'd get his *** handed to him in less than 3 seconds if he tangled with the Hulk. I had no idea the Hulk was that massive :lol
Yeah, I'm surprised at Hulk's size vis-a-vis Monger, too. At one time I entertained the idea of having a Hulk vs Monger display but IM doesn't even look credible as an adversary. Crazy, given the size of the figure in-hand.

Repaint wouldn't cut it for me. The Juggernaut style helmet is too iconic and the armour needs to be bulked-up considerably in order to appear credible vs Hulk, I think.

Hell yeah! Bring on a proper Hulkbuster armor. You know HT will do it.

I mean, what armor have they not announced? :rotfl

Hey did anybody's 14 day notice include the non refundable deposit in the final cost? Mine didn't and I was wondering why the figure cost so much.

Hell yeah! Bring on a proper Hulkbuster armor. You know HT will do it.

I mean, what armor have they not announced? :rotfl

You know, typically HT has the license to do figures that are in movies, right? And IM3 had a crapload of armors that were barely in the movie, and now we're seeing some that weren't in the movie at all (the Midas armor, the WM 2.0) that they are making figures of.

It's really a damn shame that Hulkbuster wasn't one of the armors on the list. You talk about a big, expensive piece that would sell like CRAZY. :thud:

Although I suppose building a "Hulkbuster" armor when Tony is basically spending the entire movie telling Banner his life story wouldn't make a whole lot of sense? ;)

My gut feeling is that we see Hulk go berserk in the next Avengers film, hence Tony introduces the Hulkbuster to reel him in - and HT gives us the Hulkbuster once and for all. ;)

Forget the Hulk, I'm more curious to see how Tony is going to deal with PEPPER in the Avengers movie, after blowing up all of his suits for her in IM3. ;)

I'd be emailing them about when date should have. I'm waiting on mine with sideshow just feels like forever until last flex on 25th billing date......hope everything go's smooth for ya Ropen...

Forget the Hulk, I'm more curious to see how Tony is going to deal with PEPPER in the Avengers movie, after blowing up all of his suits for her in IM3. ;)

great now a 100 more suits for him to build again and hot toys to for ever milk. I only have one mark ,tryin to only get certain ones that realy are differnt or what i like. I 'M noT Tony and can only afford a couple suits every once in a while...:lol

ANYWAY back to Mr. GREEN

Just got my shipping notice!!!! My green buddy will be here Friday, hellz ya!!!!! Can u tell I'm excited?

Had to sell my hot toys Selina Kyle to afford this. Think I made the right decision.

Hey did anybody's 14 day notice include the non refundable deposit in the final cost? Mine didn't and I was wondering why the figure cost so much.

i've suggested that sideshow include the NRD when showing the balance on your account. they just revamped their website but did not take that suggestion. the only way you know what you paid total is to review your credit card statement. i can't for the life of me figure why they don't subtract that deposit and show a proper balance so you know what you're expecting to be charged.

Back