1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Hulk looks fantastic. This is hands down the best action figure version of the character ever produced. I can't wait until this bad boy ships! Thank you Hot Toys! :clap

It looks pretty good. I don't know if I would buy it though mainly due to lack of space I would have in trying to display it.

I'm quite excited for the ratchet arms and legs system they used on him, this will help tremendously with balance and keeping his heavy *** limbs in place. This turned out to be an awesome figure.:yess: I was skeptical with the exposed joints as most are stating, but its such a big behemoth to get articulation and posing there's just no way around it. As big as this ***** is, they will be looked over very easily just by his shelf presence.

My mini gripe is with the fingers on the flex hands. They must of had a crazy injection process to make those hands with all of the holes in the fingers. OCD in me wants to stuff them with puddy and paint them. Have to see once in hand. But this fig is f'n great!

This just showed up on Facebook.....

AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!!!!!!

amymavem.jpg
Very nice. Almost makes me want to break my no "real" hair rule. . .almost.

I'm quite excited for the ratchet arms and legs system they used on him, this will help tremendously with balance and keeping his heavy *** limbs in place. This turned out to be an awesome figure.:yess: I was skeptical with the exposed joints as most are stating, but its such a big behemoth to get articulation and posing there's just no way around it. As big as this ***** is, they will be looked over very easily just by his shelf presence.

My mini gripe is with the fingers on the flex hands. They must of had a crazy injection process to make those hands with all of the holes in the fingers. OCD in me wants to stuff them with puddy and paint them. Have to see once in hand. But this fig is f'n great!
Never noticed the holes in the fingers, before. I think I'd be able to let that go, though. I suspect attempting to fill them would fail, anyway, supposing you articulate the fingers much? As far as the joints go, I'd study some of the great pics by OMG and others and just go with certain poses that hide them as best as possible. In some of the pics they're almost invisible while others highlight the seams a bit too much for my tastes. Really looking forward to seeing in-hand pics now, and how people here will display him.

I think those holes are there to prevent air from getting trapped, preventing articulation. :D

Those are there to support the armature while the PVC is injected around it. Without them, you run the risk of having the armature float or sink during process and end up with wires sticking out. All rubber figure have them.

Oh I understand. I'll just not be able to let my Hulk do any "Talk to the hand" poses.:lol

It would get frustrating and messy with the fill popping out every time the digits were reposed. A necessary evil i'm sure, but that photo just shoved those holes to my attention. (TWSS or HS)

I love it and hate it at the same time lol. AS a stand alone piece it's gorgeous and they really hit it out of the park.

But it's just way too big next to the other Avengers. I'd say a good inch too big.

You can talk about hunched all you want and I get it, and I'm still going to love the heck out of this fig, but I was also going to do a dio of the team standing over Loki in the penthouse and I'm not sure I can even pull it off now with that scale.

So I'm overjoyed and frustrated at the same time lol.

IMO the bendy hands suck. For this price, 6-8 pairs of pre-posed hands would have been better. Hot Toys is cheaping out. Similarily with not including an alternative at-ease smirking Hulk HS.

Still gonna buy this to complete the Avengers line up:slap

You can talk about hunched all you want and I get it, and I'm still going to love the heck out of this fig, but I was also going to do a dio of the team standing over Loki in the penthouse and I'm not sure I can even pull it off now with that scale.

I would say this is pretty close

DSC_9339copy_zps74e81e6a.jpg

When you have them all assembled, you really take notice of how real captain america looks. Cant wait for the big guy to arrive

Back