1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All these in hand pics look amazing!!! I think the SS statue has a more accurate sculpt though. Something about the folds around the lower lips that don't look right on the Hot Toys figure. Also the teeth are too short. Still looks ace and can't wait for mine to ship from SS.

Here is the Avengers height chart according to the Avengers style guide. Hot Toys Hulk looks very slightly oversized.

So many pics and videos of goodness. Very glad there is no EX version and we can go straight ahead with shipping these out. So many people in Asia have it already!

Awesome pics, didn't know Hulk had PERS. Can't wait till SSC gets him, hopefully we can have our Avengers team completed by end of July. Only thing is he doesn't look that posable with his bulk and the rubber suit.

Can't believe that too many people seem to have missed out on the head having separate moving eyeballs, while it has been described as such from the moment the specs went up.

Can't believe that too many people seem to have missed out on the head having separate moving eyeballs, while it has been described as such from the moment the specs went up.

Lol, no one reads the description, we only care about the pics. If the pics don't show the features, then most of us will not even notice. Wish he came with few more accessories though, some extra hands and some display base would have been nice.

His hands are posable and he comes with a set of fists. What good would more hands do? I think for the size the price is reasonable without anything else, personally.

Back