1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Black Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I think giving yet another suit those mechanical pincers lessens the wow factor of the OG Iron Spider suit, damn if they don't look good on this with the Venom tendrils snaking around them. Also, I think this will look good paired with my Negative Suit from the first game.

Very very cool. So he wears the symbiote suit over his regular suit in the video game, huh? I guess he’d have to for the mechanical arms to remain in play.

Gorgeous looking figure and amazing looking suit.

I have a pretty strong “one figure per character” rule, but I’m sorely tempted to justify this as a “symbiote” figure… (and then find a lookhole for myself when Venom gets announced).

Gorgeous looking figure and amazing looking suit.

I have a pretty strong “one figure per character” rule, but I’m sorely tempted to justify this as a “symbiote” figure… (and then find a lookhole for myself when Venom gets announced).
Technically this is two characters in one, so it's a grey area :lol

It comes with 2 bases as well? One says symbiote suit the other says black suit.

Looks good, not sure I need it as it represents a small microcosm of Spider-Mans's career especially since the symbiote left him long ago for Eddie Brock.

Lack of interchangeable eyes is a miss, particularly since you can't represent the manifestation of Peter's dark side brought on by the symbiote.

Wonder what material the suit is made out of? These Spidey figures are always super tempting for me (this one especially) but I’m worried about how well the material holds up over time/with posing

Woof, those rolls at the shoulders are pretty rough.

Don't get me wrong, to get the right specularity/texturing for the symbiote suit, they sort of had to go with this slightly thicker, rubber material it looks like the suit is made out of. But this will definitely lean towards a museum/gently posed situation for me I think.

Don't get me wrong, to get the right specularity/texturing for the symbiote suit, they sort of had to go with this slightly thicker, rubber material it looks like the suit is made out of. But this will definitely lean towards a museum/gently posed situation for me I think.
Wow someone that recognises that these figures have limitations and that Hot Toys can’t create a brand new material out of thin air? Why I never :lol

this is a figure i’ve been talking about since 2018… “they must be saving the symbiote suit for the 2nd game, imagine that hot toys release” lol.

needless to say instant preorder. passed on advanced suit v2 waiting for this.

Looks pretty good but man these vg spiderman figures feel less value as prices creep up. It's just a one piece over a jointed body with no headsculpt. Why are they hitting nearly 300.

Anyone remember this guy from days of yore? 😄 Medicom walked so that Hot Toys could run.
IMG_1785.jpegIMG_1784.jpeg
Wonder what material the suit is made out of? These Spidey figures are always super tempting for me (this one especially) but I’m worried about how well the material holds up over time/with posing

It looks like that same slick material Venom and Carnage are made of, which I had a feeling would be the case when that first bit of game footage dropped.

Back