1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay let's go through these...
Was there an exclusive version?
No, although there may be a totally battle damaged version coming from sideshow (battery pack iron man).

Is this the only 1:6 XLII release?
Yes, as of yet and as far as we know it's the only release apart from the power pose.

Is this the right one to get?
YES. HELL YES.
apparently according to clipperking it's the and i quote "daddy of all iron men" and throughout all other reviews i've seen it seems to be the definitive perfect iron man figure.

My advice? Get it before it goes up in price which is already happening on ebay ($600 a figure)

Thank you sir! Preordered :)

I would like to know if indeed we are getting new shoulder s
To my understanding hot toys hasn't released a statement regarding the replacement of the bad shoulder pieces, but people can only hope they have

I can barely wait until the last week of this month. It's a shame this figure has been postponed a few times. I was looking forward to the initial arrival in July. Hopefully, the delay has meant improved QC.

Last edited:
Everyone here posts when they get their 14 day notice, when they get their shipping notice, when they get their UPS my choice notice, when they get the UPS driver in their driveway, etc, etc. It's actually a thing.

You won't miss it.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:clap

So glad to get the notice and even more glad I didn't pull the trigger on Black Widow yet. So much shipping this month!

AndHereWeGo.gif

Back