1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
161121eyeh8jvvdxvjslph.jpg

161202gqgssr46qur2zvfv.jpg

Hey you guys posting pics from that event. Don't know the name. But is the Hulk being displayed?

Hey you guys posting pics from that event. Don't know the name. But is the Hulk being displayed?

I think those are pics from HT's store, could be wrong though. And we definitely need some hulk love

Also I find it weird that HT is giving the 42 articulated fingers on the blasting hands when the 7 had sculpted ones... kinda pointless

I caved and got this after passing on the Mk VII. I figured I already have the same colour scheme which looks similar to my Mk IV and Mk VI.

The main reason why I considered the Mk VII was the new repulsor hands, but this has them too.

Also imo this head sculpt (albeit half in the helmet) is heaps better than the MK VII one. I think the Tony Stark head will look awesome on the Mk XLII once we get both in hand.

Last edited:
edit :
wrong thread
that photo is supposed put in power pose version

sorry guys

Last edited:
So has the hype for this guy died down? I was thinking of putting an order in before he sells out but it seems like I have a lot of time

So has the hype for this guy died down? I was thinking of putting an order in before he sells out but it seems like I have a lot of time
We haven't seen anything new to get excited about for a while. Hopefully we'll have some shiny new pics from SDCC.

Here is mine. Nice to see it in person although I can't tell the difference between diecast and plastic when just looking at it. I have the Power Pose Mk 42 on preorder and it looked just as nice in person, IMO.

1011498_10152534272009460_1543764822_n.jpg

I really want to preorder this figure but does anyone know if there will be a Sideshow Exclusive version? I don't want to preorder than be forced to cancel in favor of the SS Exclusive.

I really want to preorder this figure but does anyone know if there will be a Sideshow Exclusive version? I don't want to preorder than be forced to cancel in favor of the SS Exclusive.
Exclusive versions always go up for pre-order the same time as the standard versions. They never surprise with an exclusive version later on, so you're safe.

Back