1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, I ended up preordering this and Tony Stark. I think I'm set now for this film... Spent way less money than I anticipated for a Marvel movie!

I can see a movie promo edition of this coming out in 2015 before Avengers 2 comes out, by that time I expect a HT figure to cost at least $400.

I can see a movie promo edition of this coming out in 2015 before Avengers 2 comes out, by that time I expect a HT figure to cost at least $400.

I wonder if they'll be able to push it that high and still get people to buy their products.

Well I just wish HT would make these figures a bit cheaper. Yea yea I know, details and stuff make them cost more, but I'm just cheap and want to spend less! But I may cave and PO the Mark 42...sigh.

I was in the same boat. I'm annoyed by the die cast. I don't want it. I feel like it's going to cause issues with the details, and could possibly chip. But... I want this suit. I've played right into HT's hands. I only finally pre-ordered it after I saw the movie, though.

I'm w/ you. I didn't see the movie yet, but know it's a must have. How about the Iron Patriot? Must have as well or?

IP is worth it for the design alone. If its decent and exciting screen time as the basis for you buying it, it'd be a pass.

After seeing the film, this suit really moves up on my favorite list. I think I will forever view this suit as comic relief than I would the warrior that the MK VI was.

But it was only a prototype after all.

I'm w/ you. I didn't see the movie yet, but know it's a must have. How about the Iron Patriot? Must have as well or?

IP looks great, but not a high priority for me. If I could use that 25% off coupon I'd get him though. Grumble grumble.

I havent watch the movie yet
but when I saw this suit, I definely want to buy it.
unfourtanely I have to pay what I am ordering this year, must to wait for ready stock and review for this suit:monkey2

lucky for those who ordered it:)

I hope tony still wear this suit if they make avenger 2 movie
there may be differences in the damage place and HS

Back