1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there is s cheap hasbro one that talks.

Maybe that'll be sent then, if anything. I know someone who got sent a box once & all that was in it was scrunched up paper, he complained to eBay/PayPal & lost as the seller proved postage & that was the end of it..., I think things have changed now regarding how they process cases but it still makes me wary when things look too good to be true, I check the title, description & pictures several times & also message the seller, if I'm then happy I'll buy something but that's very rare.

First chance I've had to grab a quick shot of this figure....

It's breathtaking. More later when I have a chance to have a closer look...

Thank you!

Yes...this is one impressive figure...the detail is just mesmerizing.

It takes care to handle and pose, but man...the results are just terrific. Gotta watch myself here....these diecasts could become a new (expensive) bad habit :)

I'm gonna enjoy the heck out of the different display options with this one....a real knockout!

Last edited:
Man, oh Iron Man....

The more I look at this figure, the more impressed I am...it is just sixth-scale at it's finest.

When Hot Toys hits the mark, they really hit it.

I'm this close to throwing myself on the WL for the Mark XLIII....and am so glad I ordered the Mark III when it first went up.

Man, oh Iron Man....

The more I look at this figure, the more impressed I am...it is just sixth-scale at it's finest.

When Hot Toys hits the mark, they really hit it.

I'm this close to throwing myself on the WL for the Mark XLIII....and am so glad I ordered the Mark III when it first went up.

This was my first Hot Toys figure. Hell of an introduction to the company.

IMG_3015.jpg

I want the Mk III as well, the suits from the first film are probably still my favourites design-wise, but I get the feeling it's not going to impress quite as much as this one. Doesn't look like it's going to have any torso articulation for one thing.

That's a tough call....I'm sure the 43 will have the same level of quality his figure does (or more so if that's possible). The 43 will feature that enviro-stand with the mangled Ultron (who I gotta say looks like the love child of a cylon & Grievous, but I digress)....
it comes down to your preference....do you like the suit?

Many really prefer the suit to have more red in it....but I really like the gold in this one with he red more as an accent...it just looks bold and different...

I'm gonna go for the 43 as well....that, Cap and Ultron will probably do it for an AoU display for me (it would be easy to get swept away but I at least want to see the movie first).

But back to your original question,,,how much IM do you want in your collection? I'm glad I got this...it's just an amazing figure....i'd say go for it....

Decided to get the gang together for a photoshoot this morning. Love these guys

16308023555_d4286d4b79_o_d.jpg

15685648574_7214f5821d_b_d.jpg

Back