1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Mk 42 dynamic duo today and they're completely awesome! :rock :rock :rock

Both my Mk 42 figures had a slight right shoulder/armpit irregularity: 1 on the right/chest side & 1 polar opposite to the far left/rear.

That being said, I'm able to pose the arm perfectly with no limit in articulation at all, and no popping off at all.

The paint work is flawless, the battle damaged parts are sick and the joints are minty tight!

This figure is a 10 out of 10, the best Diecast released yet! :D

So I sent an email to Sideshow about a scratched chest piece and the response was " all of our chest pieces are scratched also "!!
So in other words tough sh@#. Amazing !! What crap customer service. I guess one is slightly battle damaged and the other very battle damaged!!

Got my Mk 42 dynamic duo today and they're completely awesome! :rock :rock :rock

Both my Mk 42 figures had a slight right shoulder/armpit irregularity: 1 on the right/chest side & 1 polar opposite to the far left/rear.

That being said, I'm able to pose the arm perfectly with no limit in articulation at all, and no popping off at all.

The paint work is flawless, the battle damaged parts are sick and the joints are minty tight!

Congrats man! Definitely one awesome figure to own. Very happy with mine. It's perfect. :rock:hi5:

So I sent an email to Sideshow about a scratched chest piece and the response was " all of our chest pieces are scratched also "!!
So in other words tough sh@#. Amazing !! What crap customer service. I guess one is slightly battle damaged and the other very battle damaged!!

Post a pic, want to see this.

Congrats man! Definitely one awesome figure to own. Very happy with mine. It's perfect. :rock:hi5:

Thanks bud! :hi5: The year long wait was completely worth it :rock

Freakin gorgeous :drool

Congrats! Good to hear that yours came as they did.

Pics, my man, show us some pics!

It doesn't say they will ship one in ten days my friend. It says they have none in stock. And they are waiting to get more. It says they expected it to arrive in to then in 5-7 business days. Given the recent holiday and two weekends that could take nearly 14 calendar days. Then they have to send out orders, process any that came in before your request. Contact you. Then ship. With taking business days into account and process time and the fact they may not get it on schedule (hot toys not ship to them on time, shipping gets held at customs ect) it would not be unreasonable for it to take a month.

I didnt say i was expecting a replacement in 10 days, I said I was expecting an update of my order. This friday marks the ten business days since I've gotten that email.

You guys know it, long day for sure, 50 long minutes too go:pfft:

:lol Start counting sheep!

Here's my 2 iPhone pic contribution :lol

HTIM3DiecastMk4238EDIT_zps25c5478a.jpg

HTIM3DiecastMk4226EDIT_zps3e8106a0.jpg

Well, bought this guy today... it is nice

however the Diecast chest plate does not hold detail at all (the area above the removable piece) and as there it no detail, the panel lines look sloppy. A few other areas will small hair/dust trapped in the paint. not a deal breaker but certainly not worth the extra money either. as for the cog piece thats warped in the shoulder, Ive seen a number of photos posted, heat it with a hair dryer, it will retake its shape. and the actual shoulder joint disks are a clear plastic it seems... Im not comfortable with that as its the number one cause of breakages in DCC figures... wait and see I guess.

Also picked up Elder 2.0, way happier with him

Back