1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be fine, not really their fault, if it's in the port be glad it made it and at least the ship not capsized and makes so much sense why it takes a month for it to get here, at least when it comes out in HK it gets packed up and shipped to the states, besides delays and qc issues aside, I want this fig, but I will really get so impatient waiting for the batman returns batman... So much I might have a preorder made at the secret base...

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Is it me or have the led lights on the latest figs seem a lot more blue tint to them?

Yep UPS My Choice is free. You can pay $5 per package to do certain things with it, but it's free to have it held at the depot, or to waive the signature required. That's all I ever do with it is one of those two things.

Just go to their website you'll find it. They also have a Facebook app where you'll get notified on FB as well as an email whenever someone creates a shipping label going to your address.

Yep UPS My Choice is free. You can pay $5 per package to do certain things with it, but it's free to have it held at the depot, or to waive the signature required. That's all I ever do with it is one of those two things.

Just go to their website you'll find it. They also have a Facebook app where you'll get notified on FB as well as an email whenever someone creates a shipping label going to your address.

Just signed up:hi5:

I was a little creeped out with the security questions, they know more than I'm comfortable with, without me even telling them:panic:

No shipping notice

"items shipping soon status" STILL:slap

Sideshow needs to get there act together, this is just BS, they took payment over a week ago and lied on there live chat, unwittingly or not I can't say.

Same thing happened to me. :dunno TWO Reps told me that it was shipped out today.

They probably get tired of getting asked the same questions all day, is it shipped?? Yes

Holy crap! Mine has shipped. Tracking number and all. It will be here tomorrow. I had zero email notice on this. Just decided to pull up my account to see the status.

:lol

4ece3c35602e92d675611988d34b6cf387ca16b28de207f5c46be304bc583195.jpg

Interesting. I may need to start using this service from now on. It would save me a lot of glaring looks whenever I receive a Hot Toys package. :lol

BTW, that my UPS thing you guys are using, how much does it cost?

You can also do it with Fed ex. I have them drop it at the closet Fed Ex storefront to my home. Once it's there they call me and if need be will hold it for several days for me till I come pick it up. No charge. And fed ex does Saturdays as well......

Hoowah shipping notice from my online store...will arrive first of the week on my B-day!!!

I love this armor and if get this figure on my b-day and his arm falls off I will not be a happy camper....we are looking for 2 rings one on either side of the right arm post is the 'FIX'?

No, one ring to rule them all.. is the 'fix' (two rings was the original design).. and it looks as though popping the arms off and checking the rubber articulation points on the body, for molding flaws, is also worth doing, as per TF's post -

Aye, there's the rub!

If I was a Premium Freak, that's a rep-worthy Shakespeare quote! :bow

I'm still impatiently waiting for this figure to turn up, originally I was told July but then it was August & now this month, I hope it does turn up soon as I REALLY want it yesterday already!!! The only mark 42 item I currently own is the Kotobukiya 1:6 scale figure/statue, it's ok I guess but I prefer Hot Toys figures really..., I only got the Kotobukiya figure as I though it'd be nice to have a little more variety, for that reason I also bought the mini-busts Gentle Giant made of Iron Man, I ended up deciding I think Hit Toys is best so my variety spell is over. lol ;)

I bought the Koto Mark 4 as I thought it looked good, then I got the HT version and never bought any other brand since.

I bought the Koto Mark 4 as I thought it looked good, then I got the HT version and never bought any other brand since.

I bought the mark 42, War Machine & Avengers versions of Kotobukiya's Iron Man figures all together, at the time I had the Hot Toys mark 2 & 21 suits & that was all, I merely thought the Avengers figure/statue was ok, hated the mark 42 but really liked war Machine..., in contrast I now have Hot Toys War Machine, Iron Patriot, a Tony Stark figure & Red Snapper added to my collection & I like all of them a lot SO no more Kotobukiya figures for me. lol ;)

Back