1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully in a day or two yours will ship!

Thanks for the heads up, unfortunately I had to cancel Black Widow tonight cause I was expecting her to fall at least two weeks behind sideshow. With the mark 42 getting charged tomorrow I can't swing them both in one week.

I may still track her down later if she's still around, if not no biggie, I get the avengers 2 version.

And, hopefully, she won't have that thousand-yard stare.

Yeah I've seen a few reviews of her, no one seems overly impressed with the figure so I'm not to bummed about canceling. It was just one of those situations where I passed on the other versions so maybe I'll get this one kinda thing, not a must have for me.

My proximity to SSC plus I really don't want to wait for probably another month for this. Also Id only be saving bout 20 bucks going with BBTS and the shipping transit time takes forever.

I see, plus dnt u get reward points? Helps justify not saving that $20 :lol

Yeah I've seen a few reviews of her, no one seems overly impressed with the figure so I'm not to bummed about canceling. It was just one of those situations where I passed on the other versions so maybe I'll get this one kinda thing, not a must have for me.

It's a shame because the Avengers version was so highly-regarded.

It's a shame because the Avengers version was so highly-regarded.

Yep, I think if you got the avengers widow there is no need for this version, anyway back to the 42, mines charging later today so I should have it sometime next week, still pretty excited to get my first diecast ironman:)

Just opened this guy up. Well executed and if I was collecting all the armors still of course I'd keep him, but not-so-mean Mr Mustard ain't doing it for me. Has a handful of paint flaws and the chin plate came unglued... Hopefully SSC will accept a return and refund.

Out for delivery! :blissy

About this eBay fraud - he has obviously defrauded thousands of dollars from people over the internet. At what point would law enforcement go after someone like this?

About this eBay fraud - he has obviously defrauded thousands of dollars from people over the internet. At what point would law enforcement go after someone like this?

When a corporation loses money, rather than private citizens.

This topic has been coming up a lot on figure threads recently.. seriously peeps, do NOT pre-order through eBay, if the figure will ship after your eBay and PayPal protection expires.

You would have to go to local law enforcement and make a report.

stay away from ebay seller - babygq14
i pre-ordered a captain america golden age and i haven't heard back at all.

That seller is well known in the custom section, by well known I mean hated, he is one of the biggest re-caster's out there. He tends to target high end custom head sculpts but apparently has no problem screwing people in any way he can, looks like pre-orders scams on ebay is his new thing.

I believe he lives in California and may actually be in law enforcement, none of this I'm sure of, just bits of info I have picked up being on the freaks a few years. So file a claim with ebay as he seems to have broke there pre-order policy and if no results there, go to your local police as you both live in California you may get results.

Good Luck and never pre order on ebay again:lecture

Back