1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheReviewerKing and Pete Leaney have great reviews of this figure up on YouTube. Pete, in particular, talks about the shoulders 12 minutes into his video.

I don't know if these shoulder breakages are due to rough handling, unfamiliarity with the new joints, or a factory issue. So long as it isn't the latter, it looks like a great figure to own.

Looks like the HT trend will be NO light-up base for plastic ironmen & YES for diecast ones! That's a shame!

That base is sexy!!!!

Can’t wait for this bad boy to ship, this will be my first Iron Man figure.

There is a report that Hot Toys has revised the later batch of Mark 42!

Here is a rough google translation:

"Hottoys alloy MK42 point and no improvement in the second batch of Figure Review

Yesterday by SEAN JOB brother pointing, go home one to see, the original MK42 second batch of goods increased from two to a single lap cushion, reducing stress, I believe on the Department of HOTTOYS broken hand and asked for solutions.

Between the joints to see the young scar patterns do not believe the rift, but tired at the ball joint like the following figure, flowing lines forming.

Brother get back playing after a lot of action, but also really smooth lines, no problem, I hope there will not be trouble enough."

pic and credit goes to catcat of Toys Daily

original topic's here

https://toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-226342-1-1.html

137.gif

I couldn't read a single sentence from that google translation. I know the words, but heaven help me with what they are trying to say.

There's a manual! :panic:

:lol

:rotfl After having so many figures, I realized sometimes, damn, I wish I was poor, that way I could actually enjoy each one, so when I have time I get the best out of everything that I buy, in that sense, somewhat, my latest purchases were saint seiya sagittarius omega and built him once and was like meh, back in the box, yellow ranger was posed once and samething with sailor jupiter, lol it's like people didn't know the fan inside the engine of the batmobile spun until I told them.

I just bought an AutoArt Mclaren F1 1:18 and have been playing with and realizing all the amazing details, I guess I am biased in toys I guess. I need help.

.. sooo, there is currently no serious flaw in my reasoning, nor will there be, until it's the diecast that is the problem.. and according to your own list, we are still waiting for that, no?
You're only two figures in and being juvenile.

You're only two figures in and being juvenile.

Nope, just being matter of fact (and we are three figures in, surely?).. you spent a considerable amount of time posting how bad War Machine 2, Iron Patriot and the Mk42 figures were going to be, almost as soon as the diecast range were announced by HT.. and long, long before the first one was released.

Your recent list contains nothing except problems with plastic and rubber.. despite the fact you evangelised how much better quality, more reliable and more expensive the materials were on plastic figures.. if you are going to post that often, trash talking diecast, just man up and admit it when you are wrong .. Hot Toys diecast has not been the disaster you predicted.

Surely 'Crusading against Rubber' would be a more worthy strapline?

Nope, just being matter of fact (and we are three figures in, surely?).. you spent a considerable amount of time posting how bad War Machine 2, Iron Patriot and the Mk42 figures were going to be, almost as soon as the diecast range were announced by HT.. and long, long before the first one was released.

Your recent list contains nothing except problems with plastic and rubber.. despite the fact you evangelised how much better quality, more reliable and more expensive the materials were on plastic figures.. if you are going to post that often, trash talking diecast, just man up and admit it when you are wrong .. Hot Toys diecast has not been the disaster you predicted.

Surely 'Crusading against Rubber' would be a more worthy strapline?

Quality control, kid. Quality control....

You don't get it. Cheap gimmicks are enough to persuade you. So be it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Jeez, do you guys even read the manual that comes with the figs? I saw that function on the War Machine MK.2 and the IP looks even better with it!

Read a handbook?.. but, but.. I'm a man -

Back