1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless you want to sell figures, it's really not worth it. It's better to go out and have a sandwich and a beer.

Or pay a NRD.

Yeah I did the eBay thing for a while before finally realizing that $25 a year is so much better than eBay taking 10% and then paypal (which is still eBay) taking another 3.5ish %. That's why everything is so expensive on there. Sellers have to mark prices up to maintain their profits. I still use them but I always put the same items on here for cheaper hoping that they sell here first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And what's worse is they don't take their fee at the time of purchase. They come for you at the end of the month for the lump sum.

Can I ask what you like particularly?

Because of buying and selling. I hate eBay. I've done some good deals here with some great freaks. I sold a bunch of figures last month on eBay that cost me $285 in fees and that doesn't include the paypal fees. I usually list in both places and I cringe when they sell on eBay first knowing the beating I'll be taking from fees.

Plus here you can ask for the PayPal fee to be included at the time of purchase. $25 membership can save you lots of money if you have stuff to sale vs. eBay.

Because of buying and selling. I hate eBay. I've done some good deals here with some great freaks. I sold a bunch of figures last month on eBay that cost me $285 in fees and that doesn't include the paypal fees. I usually list in both places and I cringe when they sell on eBay first knowing the beating I'll be taking from fees.

Thank you :wave I think I'll use this place first and eBay as my fall back

Ebay penalizes the sellers too much. Buyers can be late on payment but you can't leave them negative feedbacks. They charge you fees on stuff you sell plus fees on shipping charge now which I find ridiculous.

Well I do want to sell figures. eBay took more than $25 from my last sale and I hate the costs

Then yes, miss. Stay away from eBay, and sell them here.

I'd totally become a premium member the day I have to sell something for sure.

Timcent drop his price on this piece to $530, btw! go go go!

Yeah I did the eBay thing for a while before finally realizing that $25 a year is so much better than eBay taking 10% and then paypal (which is still eBay) taking another 3.5ish %. That's why everything is so expensive on there. Sellers have to mark prices up to maintain their profits. I still use them but I always put the same items on here for cheaper hoping that they sell here first.

Ebay penalizes the sellers too much. Buyers can be late on payment but you can't leave them negative feedbacks. They charge you fees on stuff you sell plus fees on shipping charge now which I find ridiculous.

Then yes, miss. Stay away from eBay, and sell them here.

I'd totally become a premium member the day I have to sell something for sure

80545-Jack-Nicholson-nodding-gif-Img-P7l1.gif

So what a Hot Toys week it has been for me.
On one hand I've been blown away by this and think Hot Toys are the best thing since sliced bread again :)
then on the other I discover that my Robocop Ed209 figure is rotting after 7- 8weeks along with everyone else's :(

Here's a pic anyway. (haven't spent much time with him yet or even put batteries in) :rock

Back